1. Psychopreach

so how did u gear your toon for pvp when it was fresh?
    Well, first off, i have never entered a bg without full contender and all off set 450 pieces. But as i said before, when i used to pug in sarg, there were never such a big amount of lowbees, sure there were some but lets say the ratio 75% geared people and 25% lowbees, even on frostwolf its was a bit like that in the beginning of the year, i went off for about 6 months came back and every pug is non stop full of noobs and lowbees or a combo of both.

Which i even could deal with little more if they would just stick to the basics, assault AND cap, defend flag, dont go middle in eots, dont fight between bases etc etc and you would think if you do it wrong one time maybe 2 times and get slaughtered you would understand how it works and yet they just keep running around like headless horsemen ><

2. Which i even could deal with little more if they would just stick to the basics, assault AND cap, defend flag, dont go middle in eots, dont fight between bases etc etc and you would think if you do it wrong one time maybe 2 times and get slaughtered you would understand how it works and yet they just keep running around like headless horsemen ><
    I'm actually relatively new to BGs however I understand what you mean by going for objectives but sometimes if you get attacked by someone, you need to fight back, otherwise you're more than likely to be killed surely?.. Personally, I'm terrible at escaping other players. I just avoid them whilst going between objectives.
    I still think a problem is also the people who stop doing what the others should be doing and typing out essays of abuse when they could be contributing to the win instead of assisting with the loss. It just seems very hypocritical and totally pointless.

3. Ofc, you are right, some times you cant avoiod it and although most of the times lowbees do it, 522 people do it too, all they care about is doing th emost damage and dont play bg tactics at all and when i tell em, they be like "haha bg tacticts, bs talk"

Its just frustrating when you are the only one who goes after the enemy fc when you hear the horn, so many more bg could be won if people would do the bg mechanics to win, helas :)

4. I personally have no problem with players who join with low gear. There are still a ton of things low gear players can do to help in battlegrounds even if they are completely naked. They can still capture objectives. They can still CC the **** out of enemy players. My problem is when they just sit at spawn and do nothing and farm honor-- or!-- they will give up the moment it looks like we're losing and ***** at everyone in /bg chat as they sit at the graveyard with their 200k HP crying because the rest of the team isn't enough to carry them.

5. I personally have no problem with players who join with low gear. There are still a ton of things low gear players can do to help in battlegrounds even if they are completely naked. They can still capture objectives. They can still CC the **** out of enemy players. My problem is when they just sit at spawn and do nothing and farm honor-- or!-- they will give up the moment it looks like we're losing and ***** at everyone in /bg chat as they sit at the graveyard with their 200k HP crying because the rest of the team isn't enough to carry them.
    That is partially true, yesterday a hunt joined and im sure he was a troll but even so, he went in with lvl 1 bow, chest, pants and that was it, totally useless.

And yeah ofc lowbees can do go things but most of em just dont, i got a 467 ww monk, only one of my 9 pvp chars that is under 500, its fun cuz 1 vs 1 when i def a flag alot of time i can hold em till help comes but even so its hard when you se eyou addon saying the average ilvl is 438 >< espcially when the enemy team have 3 healers and all high geared.

First 12