1. Q/A Devlog Updates.

As title suggests, are we going to be getting updates on how progress is being made? It certainly feels like Warmane is heading more and more towards exactly what Molten was, shrouded in secrecy and with close to zero input from the players.

So, will we get an update as to how development is going on Lordaeron, so that the other 50% population can one day start getting some love too?

Thanks.

2. As title suggests, are we going to be getting updates on how progress is being made? It certainly feels like Warmane is heading more and more towards exactly what Molten was, shrouded in secrecy and with close to zero input from the players.

So, will we get an update as to how development is going on Lordaeron, so that the other 50% population can one day start getting some love too?

Thanks.
    If you browse the forums you actually find information on the PTR thread and on various of other threads on the Lord sub forum... You just ask what you want and you usually get answered so... What are you wondering about? If it's the other realms besides Lord (Cata or Mop) I have no clue.

3. I was more so referring to how much development lordaeron will need after launch and what Warmane plans on doing after lordaeron. What will be staff focus and what scripts will be portable to further expansion.

Also I was wondering why player input is so low on the priority list. There are many bugs being fixed on Warmane bugtracker which have close to no votes (I'm not referring to NPC fixes, rather quests and others). Why are bugs MUCH higher on the list not being ignored. Why does the dev team continuously work on end game raids when classes are broken and it's been months since the last pvp update (battleground, rated bg, arena related).

MoP is in a terrible state and the 5k+ players are regularly told they aren't important and I kind of find that wrong...

4. I was more so referring to how much development lordaeron will need after launch and what Warmane plans on doing after lordaeron. What will be staff focus and what scripts will be portable to further expansion.

Also I was wondering why player input is so low on the priority list. There are many bugs being fixed on Warmane bugtracker which have close to no votes (I'm not referring to NPC fixes, rather quests and others). Why are bugs MUCH higher on the list not being ignored. Why does the dev team continuously work on end game raids when classes are broken and it's been months since the last pvp update (battleground, rated bg, arena related).

MoP is in a terrible state and the 5k+ players are regularly told they aren't important and I kind of find that wrong...
    Well they said that MOP is the next one after Lordaeron is ''finished'' but when Lord is finished... Who knows when that is really? I mean their all focus on Lord at the moment and wotlk fixes since wotlk is the most popular expansion (it's what they are famous for) for what i understand it. At the moment it's porting quests and old raids that their focus is on the other realms.. For Lord however it's scripting wrath raids, vanlia raids, quests etc. The player input i can't really give a clear answer since it always been like this... We had a old bug tracker voting system and bug fixes did not really get prioritized as they should... I mean you have to wait till something is fixed or they give some news about it but the time frame for you know the actual answer or fix varies on the bug severance. I mean they could be scripting or attempting to find a solution to fix it (which they usually say if they do) but i dunno... Well the end game content is the only thing people care about really so i guess that's what they give the community but they work on the other stuff as well (buff stacking fix) but it has not been 100% ported yet... Yeah the overscaling dps/healing/set bonuses which are broken (in positive and negative ways) has been around for ages. Not sure what answer to give with the pvp stuff... Ask the pvp devs? Mop has always been in a bad state and it's pretty much famous for it as well.

5. Well they said that MOP is the next one after Lordaeron is ''finished'' but when Lord is finished... Who knows when that is really? I mean their all focus on Lord at the moment and wotlk fixes since wotlk is the most popular expansion (it's what they are famous for) for what i understand it. At the moment it's porting quests and old raids that their focus is on the other realms.. For Lord however it's scripting wrath raids, vanlia raids, quests etc. The player input i can't really give a clear answer since it always been like this... We had a old bug tracker voting system and bug fixes did not really get prioritized as they should... I mean you have to wait till something is fixed or they give some news about it but the time frame for you know the actual answer or fix varies on the bug severance. I mean they could be scripting or attempting to find a solution to fix it (which they usually say if they do) but i dunno... Well the end game content is the only thing people care about really so i guess that's what they give the community but they work on the other stuff as well (buff stacking fix) but it has not been 100% ported yet... Yeah the overscaling dps/healing/set bonuses which are broken (in positive and negative ways) has been around for ages. Not sure what answer to give with the pvp stuff... Ask the pvp devs? Mop has always been in a bad state and it's pretty much famous for it as well.
    and to think they were going to release a wod server. SMH. I'm so glad lordaeron is coming out. It will give me something to do besides complain about how bad mop is .

6. Ill explain the current focus of the development.

Lordaeron is top priority as its scripts will be ported to MoP and Cata (zones and instances which haven't been changed after cata, which includes most of TBC and Wotlk content + some classic stuff). The other two wotlk realms will be swapped to the Lordaeron core probably before the release of ToGC there.

As for MoP development focus, Heart of Fear has had two more bosses scripted which will shortly undergo testing and Throne of Thunder Heroic is being scripted. As for the rest of the open world, all of the pandaria zones are being worked on, which you may have noticed in the last few changelogs. This will now speed up drastically because the QA team has been data mining from retail (Video footage and other things). As for cata, we are looking into the issue with pets misbehaving after we enabled pathfinding.

Classes are being worked on all the time for all expansions.

Now, getting more into the specifics of Lordaeron and how far we got there:
    - All raids have been tested, Ulduar and Eye of Eternity are in the final stages of development (they already work, just polishing up at this point and fixing some new issues). The other raids have some issues but its nothing that cant be dealt with before the release
    - Most of the zones have been fully tested (TBC and Wotlk fully, Classic have a few areas missing), an estimate is that over 95% of all quests can be done
    - Legendary quest chains are fully working (with the exception of those removed in wotlk, such as Scarab Lord and Atiesh)
    - Most of the Classic Dungeons have been fully tested, the issues were mostly damage and spell related and have been corrected already. They need to be re-tested tho because of that

Ill still advise you to ask the players who tried out Lordaeron about their opinion.

7. Ill explain the current focus of the development.

Lordaeron is top priority as its scripts will be ported to MoP and Cata (zones and instances which haven't been changed after cata, which includes most of TBC and Wotlk content + some classic stuff). The other two wotlk realms will be swapped to the Lordaeron core probably before the release of ToGC there.

As for MoP development focus, Heart of Fear has had two more bosses scripted which will shortly undergo testing and Throne of Thunder Heroic is being scripted. As for the rest of the open world, all of the pandaria zones are being worked on, which you may have noticed in the last few changelogs. This will now speed up drastically because the QA team has been data mining from retail (Video footage and other things). As for cata, we are looking into the issue with pets misbehaving after we enabled pathfinding.

Classes are being worked on all the time for all expansions.

Now, getting more into the specifics of Lordaeron and how far we got there:
    - All raids have been tested, Ulduar and Eye of Eternity are in the final stages of development (they already work, just polishing up at this point and fixing some new issues). The other raids have some issues but its nothing that cant be dealt with before the release
    - Most of the zones have been fully tested (TBC and Wotlk fully, Classic have a few areas missing), an estimate is that over 95% of all quests can be done
    - Legendary quest chains are fully working (with the exception of those removed in wotlk, such as Scarab Lord and Atiesh)
    - Most of the Classic Dungeons have been fully tested, the issues were mostly damage and spell related and have been corrected already. They need to be re-tested tho because of that

Ill still advise you to ask the players who tried out Lordaeron about their opinion.
    Thank you for the reply.

I feel a little greedy asking a follow up question, but will ask it in any case, so that the community can get more answers.

Given the fact that ToGC is one of the later raids (second last raid in LK) how long would we expect to wait until Ragnaros and Deathwing get these scripts from Lordaeron.

From my understanding, MoP is unlikely to get the same level of treatment that Lordaeron is getting until the scripts from Lord get ported to all of our LK realms. As such, getting a grasp of how long it will be before Rag/DW get the same updates done will provide our MoP player base an idea of how long they have to wait as well.

Thanks again for the discussion.

8. As for MoP development focus, Heart of Fear has had two more bosses scripted which will shortly undergo testing and Throne of Thunder Heroic is being scripted.
    What about isle of thunder? you guys enabled it back then but disabled it again aka removing all npcs to fix it and there was nothing after it was mentioned in some devlog update

9. Thank you for the reply.

I feel a little greedy asking a follow up question, but will ask it in any case, so that the community can get more answers.

Given the fact that ToGC is one of the later raids (second last raid in LK) how long would we expect to wait until Ragnaros and Deathwing get these scripts from Lordaeron.

From my understanding, MoP is unlikely to get the same level of treatment that Lordaeron is getting until the scripts from Lord get ported to all of our LK realms. As such, getting a grasp of how long it will be before Rag/DW get the same updates done will provide our MoP player base an idea of how long they have to wait as well.

Thanks again for the discussion.
    The question is fine, and the concern is understandable. We can't give any real time frame on that currently, though. After Lordaeron launches on the 25th, there will be 2 months before Northrend is even available. At which point, raid content will be released progressively depending on the overall progression of players on the realm. The release of ToGC time-frame was us setting an expectation for ourselves when we'd like to have it done and ready by. However, that is subject to change at any time.