1. And the cp vendor is gone.. Again!

You would think they would fix it so that the npc cant be targetted anymore because horde is exploting them but no, he is again below the floor in the walls :(

2. I agree. This makes the server look silly. If you cannot fix it so that he doesn't go into the walls, make him a super buff boss so anyone that attacks him auto-dies.

3. PvP Vendors Horde/Ally

Can someone please repair PvP Vendors, make them Invulnerable and Invalid target so that they can't be attacked and also Passive so that they don't attack enemy faction. It's really annoying when trolls (not race but kids) come and bug them through the wall and no one can do anything about it.

Please fix this, we can't all play all day some people work and some students have school and it's really annoying when we can't buy gear.
    I also hope that this post won't be ignored or just replied with a simple answer that does nothing except putting us on a wait forever.

Sincerely,
    Penanceholic of Frostwolf

4. There is a horde hunter named Yuri or something that bugs it everyday,yet nothing is done about it. But when I did once all the hordies where crying to get me banned,hypocrites!

5. That is not gonna stop a hunter dropping a trap. In fact, that is how he does it, it's the same guy, and they don't ban him even tho he is exploiting, and I have reported this with screenshots.

6. There is a horde hunter named Yuri or something that bugs it everyday,yet nothing is done about it. But when I did once all the hordies where crying to get me banned,hypocrites!
    If you want to retaliate like a troll to another troll you are gonna get it, no one is gonna bother with your quest for revenge.

Admins/devs please do have a look at this or ban the morons from both sides who try it, this is clear bug abuse I dont know what else do you possibly need to stop this from happening.

7. Seriously warmane staff ban this guy already, before it gets out of hand, it is clear bug abuse.

8. no they wont fix it neither ban that huntard...why? simply because they are too busy with their stupid new wotlk realm!

9. I like how putting a trap on their vendor does nothing,they return to their place, while putting a trap on ours bugs it until eternity. Why is that? I'd really like to know.

Horde vendors seem to work just fine, they found time to fix them so they can't get bugged but who the f cares about ally...I bet all gms are horde.
    Edited: September 10, 2015

10. Honor and CP vendors for ALLY?!!!!

Alright now.

This time I am requesting that the Warmane staff adresses the issue of honor and cp vendors getting bugged every ****ing time I come online.

Then people wonder why the ****ing alliance is always undergeared when we cant even buy bloody gear.

I request this matter be ****ing adressed and the bug exploiter banned immediately.

This is horrible, it's been going on for a week.

11. Alright now.

This time I am requesting that the Warmane staff adresses the issue of honor and cp vendors getting bugged every ****ing time I come online.

Then people wonder why the ****ing alliance is always undergeared when we cant even buy bloody gear.

I request this matter be ****ing adressed and the bug exploiter banned immediately.

This is horrible, it's been going on for a week.
    /slow clap

I'm sure they will ban him now.

12. I speak with gm-s many times about bugging pvp vendors and other staff and every time they told me that this is pvp server so bugging vendors is not banable -.- but 1 think i dont understand why for every report cheat, exploit, bugg or other staff in game gm tell me to report on forum so what is in game gm job why do we have in game gm when they do nothing?

Sorry on my english mistake :/

13. I give them a week, and after that I'll start a wrecking spree on the horde low level zones, make sure no Hordie gets to level 9o anymore.
    Good luck with that I'm sure you can split yourself so many times that you cover all the possible zones for questing.

14. Good luck with that I'm sure you can split yourself so many times that you cover all the possible zones for questing.
    He can probably get his guild to help him out lol

15. He can probably get his guild to help him out lol
    And create wpvp, what fun!

An entire guild wrecking lowbies questing! All because of one tard! Logic is strong in this one!

123 Last