1. Why PK lowbies with Max Level Characters?

Ok first I had a hard time with the title as I don't want it to be misleading so this is the best I came up with.

So first, a question to those who do it. Why do you pk a character who has 0% chance to fight back? What drives you to do so? Now before you all say this is a QQ thread it isn't. Far from it. Leveling from 1-47got killed 2x by high level players. Which is pretty low imo. The deaths didn't bother me. Soulstone OP :P

That being said I want to know your reasons for it. I will admit in the past I have pk'd low level players myself. I even asked this to myself and I came up with this answer. I don't like their name. That is what drives me to pk lowbies 90% of the time. The other 10% is me just being bored when traveling from 1 place to another. Only 1 time I had constantly pk'd low level players in 1 area that forced other 80s/85s/90s to come around. (Rogue OP) And I was able to slip away then pk and hide on these lowbies. I was just simply bored and I felt that it was a game of Hide and Seek in the form of PKing lowbies when you're being hunted by max lvl characters. In all honesty it was pretty fun (felt like a freaking ninja). But in the end I got bored and left. (wasn't killed cause I guess I was to fast) and left.

However, there is a 3rd reason that I would Pk a lowbie. If they attack me first I would kill them. (Doesn't happen often but some people are just kinda dumb I guess). Now usually if I pass a lowbie of the opposite faction I would either follow them around (which can make anyone uneasy) and help them quest (assuming I am not doing anything) or just pass them.

So I'll ask again, why do you PK lowbies with your max level characters?

2. Some guys have low self-esteem and by killing lower lvl players they think better of themselves (although they dont care if they can fight back).
    Other reasons like bored and were insulted are also the cause of "ganking". I personally help lower lvl players, like lvl 10s at silvermoon (I played mop only for the talk to horde)

3. Some guys have low self-esteem and by killing lower lvl players they think better of themselves
    Projecting so ****ing hard.

4. Projecting so ****ing hard.
    Heheheheheh soon we will also have someone refer to Sigmund Freud and talk about defense mechanism #psychology! :D

5. i think it can go back to as far as humanity can remember to point out a rough reasoning behind selfesteem as a whole for this matter

differences in development of animalistic instincts, degeneration and generation
    "the hunter and the prey" game, while others show more empathy by protecting those in need

i believe there are even those that seek to be defeated, to be honest

provokation is also a factor that might play a role, they want to generate anger in later generations that will eventually get stronger to take revenge (eventual goal of the hunter seeking challenge) or quit because of unfairness

it can be seen from many different point of views

my personal one is that stronger ones shouldnt neccessarily pick on lowbies that are questing for the sake of characterprogression only, as it doesnt benefit the stronger ones either way (no honor from lowies) everyone that is 5-6 levels above that attacks clearly has an advantage, unless the one being attacked is wearing 450 weapons that were obtained via votepoints, but im unsure if this is intentional or cheating

edit: o damn just seen the post above mine, lelele

6. Some1 decided to ask community, "which is best pvp class?" and got his answer.
    This guy proceeds to full donor PvP gear for said class.
    Doesn't know anything about the class. Thinks playing the best class/spec/race makes you the best. NOPE.
    Rage fueled he goes to low level zones to feel better.

7. Basically so that they call horde 80s so I can kill them.

8. I got a little copy and paste i use for when im leveling an alt and i get ganked,harrassed,camped and have my mother being called a common garden variety street walker by a level 90 player while im like 50 levels under.
    Quote is from a movie called 17 again,changed a couple of words around but i think its quite fitting for the situation,so i login with my horde alt,paste the message and then log out,here it is:

"But people, pvp'ers are bullies. Why? It'd be way too easy to say pvp'ers prey on the weak simply because they are diks. No... no... Pvp'ers are much more complex than that. See, according to leading psychiatrists, Pvp'ers are a bully for one of three reasons...
    One... underneath all that male bravado, there's an insecure little girl banging on the closet door trying to get out. Two... like a caveman, Pvper's brain is underdeveloped. Therefore, Pvper's are unable to use self-control. And so they act out aggressively. Three... Pvp'ers have a small wiener."

Scene from where i got this is here,starts at 2:20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_RObDqbF0o

9. Tradition, chain of hatred, or whatever you call it. I got killed when leveling my character, so i swore to do the same and get my revenge when i got max level.
    Revenge/Vengeance is sweet like sugar.

Why did you kill me? you are max level you should go Battleground or Arena, pick on someone at your own size

No ... im just passing on tradition, i getting gank and killed by your max level faction, so im doing the same to you, and you should do the same when you get max level, this tradition must continue.

Even the name of the game tells you World of 'WARCRAFT'. Blizzard teach us , that the world will never be at peace, there will always be a war, even now.

10. Even the name of the game tells you World of 'WARCRAFT'. Blizzard teach us , that the world will never be at peace, there will always be a war, even now.
    And yet BLizz was smart enough to implement PVE servers,guess not everyone is into pvp huh? numbers dont lie,if pve servers werent choosen more than pvp servers well Blizz would have closed them a long time ago,think its time Warmane starts looking into it....

P.S:Dont you think the "war" in the name of the game arguement is getting kinda old? didnt know the word "war" meant being ganked,camped,harrassed and have my mother called a whore,must have missed the memo.
    Edited: September 12, 2015

11. And yet BLizz was smart enough to implement PVE servers,guess not everyone is into pvp huh? numbers dont lie,if pve servers werent choosen more than pvp servers well Blizz would have closed them a long time ago,think its time Warmane starts looking into it....

P.S:Dont you think the "war" in the name of the game arguement is getting kinda old? didnt know the word "war" meant being ganked,camped,harrassed and have my mother called a whore,must have missed the memo.
    The thread isn't about you and what people call you. This is a discussion of why people PK lowbies at max level. Their personal reasons. Keep that out of the thread. Thank you.

12. solely to piss them off, and make them cry like little girls, like Djorto does in ever single thread made about it.

13. Even the name of the game tells you World of 'WARCRAFT'. Blizzard teach us , that the world will never be at peace, there will always be a war, even now.
    Yes and the game also tells you that they fought on heroic terms and levels of equal skill. I did not see see them ganking thrallmar or honor hold in any of the warcraft moves/games. So why dont we at Warmane make some cool vids and send it over to blizzard, heck we might finally be able to correct them that the game they made is the World of (dis)honor Warcraft!

14. The only ones that kill lowbs have tiny tiny itzy bitzy peens. You could make a ton of money selling erectile disfunction meds here because there is a high number of them.

15. The thread isn't about you and what people call you. This is a discussion of why people PK lowbies at max level. Their personal reasons. Keep that out of the thread. Thank you.
    So one thing doesnt have to do anything with the other?

See i think it does,only a person with a severe psychological disorder would get their jollies from ganking lowbies,on top of that if they mock them well they really belong in an institution and maybe should be wearing a straighjacket...so yeah THIS belongs in this thread and NO i will post what I want when i want....ROMZ you aint got the power, you neither a mod or gm so dont tell me what write about or not to write about,bark orders to someone else because i aint listening.

This is from an old post of a friend of mine,he explains it better:

"Honestly my friend there are sick immature people that play this game . They literally get off on any misery they can bring to another persons life . I am not joking about that . It's the old saying Misery loves company . Your not going to find mature well adjusted people doing it ...no it's people who have a lot of psychological problems . I have nothing against ganking people in faction warfare but when your camping lowbies there is a lot of sickness of the mind involved ."

^^^^^^^^^^^Basically this x1000 times.

The only ones that kill lowbs have tiny tiny itzy bitzy peens. You could make a ton of money selling erectile disfunction meds here because there is a high number of them.
    hahahahahahaha

P.S:Hey Skuddy still havent grown up i see,you still resort to name calling,dont worry man i still got you on ignore but now with these new forums i can still keep you on ignore but can read your post,so....dont despair,one day you will realise that name calling and basically being "you" is going to get you nowhere or that or karma will hit you hard,i prefer the latter you really need a wake up call,as usual you are a hmmm how could i say it? i'll leave it to kid to say it for me,listen to the phrase at 2:30,enjoy ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77YDJZEBrc
    Edited: September 13, 2015

12311 ... Last