1. Talent points

I don't know if this was asked before or was it explained, but my question is: you guys plan to make it "exp by exp". Release stuff on a monthly, or higher basis. What I want to know is, will you limit the level cap and if so, will it affect the talent points. Because if you implement Wotlk talent system then I think we could only fill up one spec (i.e.) warriors could get to Bladestorm, but just that, (51 points needed for the main spec spell, Vanilla is lvl60.) Or will you change the talent system exp by exp.

EDIT: TL;DR, will at the Lordaeron release the warrior class, arms spec have Bladestorm or Mortal Strike as their final talent?
    Edited: September 13, 2015

2. yes bladestorm is a level 60 talent. and no information has been given on what they're doing for talents. but im assuming talents wont change.

3. This has been anwsered before. I know it's not easy to find it from the depht of the forums (since I couldn't find it myself atm. :D ), but the anwser is there from Dev.

Everything will be patch 3.3.5a since start - EVERYTHING. Only the zones/raids gets opened one by one. Talents, nerfs/buffs, all things are straight patch 3.3.5