1. Combat bug fix... sometimes

So I've noticed that often times when I am combat bugged, if I kill any nearby critters, I'm good again. Works for me 80% of the time at least. Just putting it out there, g'luck :)

2. I just roll nightelf, shadowmeld works perfectly for that :) gg ally

3. I just roll nightelf, shadowmeld works perfectly for that :) gg ally
    Or any race as the hunter/rogue class.

4. no, even with vanish i am still at combat bug lol

5. Remove beacon of light, pop the shroom, try not to heal the jade serpent statue
    ez life

6. you left out don't use pets :D

and yea.. stealthing often times doesn't remove combat bugs :P

7. Too bad druids cannot stealth BECAUSE of the combat bug. No love there. Perhaps they should install thousands of critters into battlegrounds so there is always one to kill....;-)

8. It's REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA (wait, not enough A's) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAALLY annoying how bugged are pet commands. As warlock, my pet is like stubborn to stick to any enemy. Even if I got it on passive, it's always on defensive... Sometimes in BG I want to run away and mount, but my pet doesn't follow my "FOLLOW ****ING ME" command.... Until that monk sprint all his way, and finish me.
    Sometimes I manage to get it back, but I'm not combat-free until it reaches my character... If I keep running I will stay in combat... It's really annoying

9. It's REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA (wait, not enough A's) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAALLY annoying how bugged are pet commands. As warlock, my pet is like stubborn to stick to any enemy. Even if I got it on passive, it's always on defensive... Sometimes in BG I want to run away and mount, but my pet doesn't follow my "FOLLOW ****ING ME" command.... Until that monk sprint all his way, and finish me.
    Sometimes I manage to get it back, but I'm not combat-free until it reaches my character... If I keep running I will stay in combat... It's really annoying
    So true.

As a lock i'm getting cancer and ebola with combat bug every fkn minute.

10. It's REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA (wait, not enough A's) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAALLY annoying how bugged are pet commands. As warlock, my pet is like stubborn to stick to any enemy. Even if I got it on passive, it's always on defensive... Sometimes in BG I want to run away and mount, but my pet doesn't follow my "FOLLOW ****ING ME" command.... Until that monk sprint all his way, and finish me.
    Yeah, once you set it to defensive or aggressive you can never set it back. Try this though with your pet summoned, /script PetAbandon() and then resummon
    Should make the pet passive again.

Edit: don't do this with hunter pets for anyone reading
    Edited: September 15, 2015

11. go que bg, insta que, enter bg, leave bg, Desert, relog. yeah, too many things there :D

12. i just use the move to option on my pets :)

13. It's REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA (wait, not enough A's) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAALLY annoying how bugged are pet commands. As warlock, my pet is like stubborn to stick to any enemy. Even if I got it on passive, it's always on defensive... Sometimes in BG I want to run away and mount, but my pet doesn't follow my "FOLLOW ****ING ME" command.... Until that monk sprint all his way, and finish me.
    Would you hate me if I said I normally felfire other locks demons to keep them in combat :P

14. I Play a Nightelf Rog, what is this CombatBug you talking about?

15. Too bad druids cannot stealth BECAUSE of the combat bug. No love there. Perhaps they should install thousands of critters into battlegrounds so there is always one to kill....;-)
    Buy a Tome, remove Ysera's Gift, problem solved. (Ward is best anyway).