1. Hello everyone.

A roleplay guild sounds absolutely wonderful, will you all mainly be on the Horde? I haven't decided which faction I should choose, I love them both and only can hope that great people reside on both sides. If anyone has any thoughts, please, feel free to share. Sorry to intrude upon the thread!
    From my experience I think there are more role-players on the Alliance side here on warmane either way I hope you decide to join the Alliance because I'd like to role play with you and everyone else interested in rp!

2. Don't listen to 'em - Horde is where it's at.

3. I'm sure both sides are great!

It doesn't really help me choose though, decisions have never been my forte. Eep.

4. I'm sure both sides are great!

It doesn't really help me choose though, decisions have never been my forte. Eep.
    Really, there's not much difference between sides. Just pick a race that looks pretty or seems cool.

5. I'm playing on Skullslinger, Orc warrior
    I may be rolling a bloodelf since I've never played one before

6. Just about to start playing, will most likely be going Horde.
    Character name will be (Most likely, assuming it hasn't been taken) Thelyssa. Probably going to go as a Blood Elf Huntress, who has been serving along-side the Horde army for quite some time.

7. Rolled a character for Nostalgia's sake and I'm really loving this server...
    Joined RP-OOC chat channel
    Troll Hunter: Zuzina
    RP-PVP Guild; WARFORGED

Hope to see you all ingame. Happy questing and HAPPY RP!
    Edited: October 18, 2015

8. I am planning to make a guild of ROLEPLAY in lordaron horde side called "Second Gurubashi Empire" where all races are accepted and we will build the lore together, lemme know if interested so we can break level exp sometimes to rp :D

9. I am planning to make a guild of ROLEPLAY in Lordaeron horde side called "Second Gurubashi Empire" ...
    It is my understanding that with a name like that, you plan on rolling a troll to lead it... correct?
    Just making sure this is Horde before considering.

On a side note; I expect many of us will be leveling before we start to RP but that doesn't mean we can't level together and treat quests like missions for RP purposes. Keep it in mind, there are several ways to start with roleplay low level toons. Especially because those that make it to higher levels can build strong bonds in the beginning with leveling and then rely on each other for PVE and PVP purposes.

Before I get ahead of myself though; remember to keep in touch in the RP-OOC chat channels!
    I've found 3 players on horde side already. It's still early, but I hope to see more.

Happy Grinding / RP!
    Edited: September 27, 2015

10. What time do you usually play? I'd like to have someone to level with. Add Ghoulbane, undead warlock Lordaeron and Deathwing

11. It is my understanding that with a name like that, you plan on rolling a troll to lead it... correct?
    Just making sure this is Horde before considering.

On a side note; I expect many of us will be leveling before we start to RP but that doesn't mean we can't level together and treat quests like missions for RP purposes. Keep it in mind, there are several ways to start with roleplay low level toons. Especially because those that make it to higher levels can build strong bonds in the beginning with leveling and then rely on each other for PVE and PVP purposes.

Before I get ahead of myself though; remember to keep in touch in the RP-OOC chat channels!
    I've found 3 players on horde side already. It's still early, but I hope to see more.

Happy Grinding / RP!
    I think we should form a council of warlocks for world pvp purpose and rule the undercity. Screw Gurubashi we have Lordaeron, the Undercity is the most unused Horde city, even more people hangout in silvermoon. It would be nice to populate Undercity under darkarts but ill die before I let trolls do it.

The Council of the Black Harvest is in need of 4 warlocks' and 1 shadow priest/heal os we can be weak, and crumble under battle but together we can create terror. 5 warlocks and we summon 5 Infernals into Azeroth at once and then take on our demonic forms. Each member of the council will have a partner; you soulstone them and they soulstone you. The shadow priest will be my partner, and in the event we all die they will resurrect us. I will mostly continue to travel alone. If you are interested message Ghoulbane, Deathwing or Lordaeron

Of course this is only my plan. First we must gather our ranks and learn the magic of summoning the Infernals. While I have mastered the art of summoning the common imp, we must together must quest to reach Felwood and learn of more demonic powers. While we may all be weak now when we reach the battles of Alterac and over swarm the alliance with the conjurations' of Mannaroth, our peers in the Horde will witness our power. It wont be long until the Alliance begins to understand our magic, and once we obtain this magic we must protect the source. This means world pvp. Once we have our pact, we will recrute brutes and scouts to our cause. Eventually we can break away from our dependence on the Horde

12. yes i wish to make a troll themed guild but everyone is welcome! and i play in GMT-3hrs (south america) :/

13. If you need a warlock i would more then gladly join in, my name is drakedeads, Warlock of the Forsaken

14. Been on the whole day- just saw your post. A very awesome concept, Vittis360! - Still, it's going to be a while before any mega leaps can be taken- for now; /join rp-ooc chat channels and friend those who you know are playing on your time. Now is the time to build the bonds that will help us all make it to level cap, through end game raids and beyond! The more invested we are in our characters now, the better the roleplay will be! ^^

15. Been on the whole day- just saw your post. A very awesome concept, Vittis360! - Still, it's going to be a while before any mega leaps can be taken- for now; /join rp-ooc chat channels and friend those who you know are playing on your time. Now is the time to build the bonds that will help us all make it to level cap, through end game raids and beyond! The more invested we are in our characters now, the better the roleplay will be! ^^
    I slept the day away- I don't usually play on the Sundays, but ill be on all week 8am-4:00pm. The Infernal is a really powerful demon spell warlocks can learn but it requires 5 players to do the ritual. I say who better than 4 fellow warlocks who could also summon them. You must be level 60 I believe to get the quest for the spell so much adventuring to do. I have a lot of catching up to do. Do you have a toon on Deathwing?
    Edited: September 28, 2015 Reason: EST

First 1234 Last