1. get one pandarian beast rare and be over with.. same skills just different looks 15 mins respawn be over with and if you dont want to do this learn to deal with the bull****

2. Oh :S If had more time I would kill those creatures, take some screenshots and post them on forums .........GET REKT lel

3. Oh :S If had more time I would kill those creatures, take some screenshots and post them on forums .........GET REKT lel
    But your castsequence macro wouldnt let you do it :/

4. Whether this is real or not is besides the question. I'm more impressed by the fact that it was so well written.

Feels to me like this was a story for practice.

5. Whether this is real or not is besides the question. I'm more impressed by the fact that it was so well written.

Feels to me like this was a story for practice.
    Yeah surprisingly he should be a writer :D :P

6. Yeah surprisingly he should be a writer :D :P
    His talents would be much more suited at Argent Dawn - Goldshire inn. Believe me. They need this kind of talent.

7. His talents would be much more suited at Argent Dawn - Goldshire inn. Believe me. They need this kind of talent.
    Hahahah Jesus chirst no not the Goldshire inn... If he enters there he will never return the same... I wanna go to Moonguard someday and go to the inn and witness the horrors :D

8. Yeah surprisingly he should be a writer :D :P
    yeah i thought that also at first glance ,was thinking to myself that this is not just any ordinary post but a post with high description that is not normally found in your average forum topic :D xD

First 12