1. Warrior dps

hi im need help with dps tips im fury warrior. with 6210gss i do **** damages in icc like 8k, how im do good dps`? i have dethbringer and good wepons from lich king? i gem aattck power and haste. i still do bad damage, help pls :S

2. As for the spells you should use and how you should use them:

1) WW > BT > Slam > Execute (when in execute range) priority for your gcd-based attacks.

2) Use Heroic Strike when above 45 rage. At your gear level you might not wanna be constantly mashing this.

3) Use free GCD's to stack Sunder Armor. Once you have 5 stacks up, make sure to keep it refreshed by casting Sunder Armor again at least once every 30 seconds.

4) Use remaining free GCD's to refresh Commanding Shout/Battle Shout/Demoralizing Shout

Honestly rather straightforward with some practice. With higher gear levels and full raid buffs, Fury becomes pretty faceroll because rage is endless 99% of the time, meaning you can just mash the life out of your HS key.

As for your gear/gems, you should post an armory link, but in general:
    - Stack exclusively 20 Arp in Red Gem Sockets. Your GS should be high enough for stacking Arp to be superior to stacking Str.
    - Yellow sockets should be gemmed with either 10 Str 10 Hit, 10 Str 10 Haste, or 10 Str 10 Crit (Haste appears superior on spreadsheets at higher gear levels because no HS offhand miss bug on Warmane, but then Crit pushes glancing blows off the hit table too).
    - Ignore all blue sockets but one where you put a Nightmare Tear.
    Edited: September 18, 2015

3. (Haste is probably superior to Crit on Molten because of no HS off-hand miss bug, yeah?)
    Wait, what? Did I miss something?

4. Wait, what? Did I miss something?
    There was a bug on retail (which existed up till 4.0.1) where when you queued HS, the miss-chance for even your off-hand would be taken as only 8%, rather than 24% as it should have been. The existence of this bug favored crit over haste/hit. Without this bug, however, spreadsheets model haste to be superior to crit.
    Edited: September 18, 2015

5. I'm thinking that this can be tested by getting GoHS, getting 100 rage, then resetting Recount and queuing HS until you run to zero rage. Take the results down, then get 100 rage again and repeat. Calculate the results of several (enough) such tests and see what happens. If the bug is real, then you should never ever get misses on whites because your only whites with HS queued will be off-hands.

Honestly though, I always thought that crit>haste. After all, it also affects specials and helps with DW uptime and tick amount.

6. I meant to say that the bug existed on Retail, but doesn't here on Warmane.

More info on the bug can be found here:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ls-spreadsheet
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post10703474
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...rior-dps-bugs/

It's not everyday you see something that was bugged for all of 3.3.5 on Retail but actually works fine here, eh? xD.

I assumed Crit > Haste too, because that's what most of the research on Fury Warriors from back in retail suggests. Now it's come to light that Fury Warriors actually enjoyed various beneficial bugs back on Retail, and that without those bugs, Haste pulls out ahead of crit by a fair amount. Both Rawr and Landsoul's spreadsheet point to this conclusion.

7. But then again we also have the bugged crit cap so doesn't this still keep crit>haste/hit for Warmane?

8. Glancing blows being pushed off by Crit probably increases the value of Crit too, yeah. Though I'm not sure if it'd be enough for it to overtake Haste in value. Auto-attacks account for a really small portion of Fury's DPS compared to other melee anyway, since HS should replace almost every MH swing. It's definitely worth looking into, though.

Anyways these are the stat weights off the spreadsheets I used without the glancing blows bug.

From Rawr:
    Str: 1
    Hastet: 0.87
    Crit: 0.75

Landsoul's Spreadsheet
    Str:1
    Haste: 0.89
    Crit: 0.76

Both extremely consistent figures.