1. Disc Priest LF English Speaking Raiding Guild

Hello, I am Mindkontrol. I have been playing WoW since open Beta in late 2003 going into 2004.

I have thoroughly played retail through every expansion, and have defeated every boss on the hardest difficulties. (I didn't really play WoD though. Not my thing.)

Here is my best ranking as a healer in my time playing WoW.
    http://worldoflogs.com/ranking/eu-us...normal-10/hps/

I was 15th healer in the world(2nd priest) on Majordomo. 1 healed that. I am also the 65th priest on Heroic Majordomo. There are a few other rankings on other alt toons as well. Good times!

But my true love for WoW comes from Wrath of the Lich King. My absolute favorite expansion.

I am looking for a guild that knows how to have a good time while still getting the job done. I am looking for a guild that will progress through all raid content as soon as it's available and as soon as the guild is ready. But looking for a guild that will be ready around the same time. =)

On Lordaeron release I will be rolling a pally because it is an easy way to get started on a fresh server and I love healing/tanking on pallys(and everyone needs a tank). After the Pally hits 60 I will start my priest. My priest will most likely be my main toon for raiding, however I'm not opposed to tanking either, I have extensive Pally, Warrior, and DK tanking experience.

Hope to hear from some guilds! Take care!

PS. I have a lot of guild / raid leading experience. The guild TOXIC where I played on Antonidas was my own guild I had run from the start of BC until the end of MoP.
    Edited: September 19, 2015

2. If you're on alliance, I recommend you to check out Nephulous, you can see the recruitment thread in the Lordaeron recruitment section.

3. I'm working with some friends to create a 3 night (Thurs/Fri/Sat) 25 man raiding guild from 7-11 PST (NA). We'll be running MC near the end of the Vanilla portion, BC raids at the BC portion (you get the idea) to create an successful community to take WotLK raiding head-on. If you're interested at all, feel free to apply at http://asphyxiation.shivtr.com/

4. Hello Mindkontrol,

I'm a officer of the guild Draconis Irae (Warmane forum post).
    If you're intrested in a PvE guild you're more then welcome to apply on our forum. If you've any questions feel free to ask them on our forum or on the forum topic we've here on the warmane site.
    Hope to see you in game!

Friendly regards,
    Officer Benzimas

5. I'm working with some friends to create a 3 night (Thurs/Fri/Sat) 25 man raiding guild from 7-11 PST (NA). We'll be running MC near the end of the Vanilla portion, BC raids at the BC portion (you get the idea) to create an successful community to take WotLK raiding head-on. If you're interested at all, feel free to apply at http://asphyxiation.shivtr.com/
    Ahh your days are so cancerous! Fri Sat and Sun is the Social hours fam.

6. Ahh your days are so cancerous! Fri Sat and Sun is the Social hours fam.
    Most of the people who raid hardcore don't have a social life. XD

7. Most of the people who raid hardcore don't have a social life. XD
    They do ;) They just have their social life with their raiders and guildies ;) However wish you luck to find the guild that suits you :)