1. My only issue is whether the 40 man raid option was actually removed with WOTLK? I was never really sure if you could still put 40 people in the same vanilla raid instance when they changed it to 25 man raids?
    40 man raids were never changed to 25 man (except for the new versions of Onyxia and Naxxramas), 40 man is the only difficulty for them still. The WOTLK raid difficulty thing where you change from 25 to 10 and so does nothing for them.

2. Since it wotlk u cant clear all content for the vanilla content since 40 man naxx is 10/25 man naxx version ^^

3. I think the people in this thread have never really played wow back in the days before TBC... Let me share some of my experience with you.

Dont even think about MC or even BWL and AQ40.

Why? Becuase it would take an insane amount of time to prepare for just MC. You would have to farm Scholo, stratholm, DM, UBRS, LBRS for days on end until you're able to progress on even ZG. To get 40 (!) people up and around ZG and ready for MC, added with tactical understand of each boss would take even longer.

The fact that you guys are even curious about MC is just laughable, the fact that you guys are even curious about BWL and AQ40 is just insane. There is no way it can be done within one month.
    I played on ******** until DM release. In case you didn't know, it was a progressive x1 server with patch-content limited gear (which was also **** since it was all pre-buffs) and people was doing most of MC within 2 months of its release in ****ty* gear. (It took me about 3 weeks to hit 60 on my prot warrior)

Everything you said is non-sense. Gear is INCREDIBLY buffed and there's WOTLK talents AND spells, plus it won't be scripted properly.

It will be easy as **** to get 40man raids going on.

*Even decent avaliable gear was ****ty

4. I played on ******** until DM release. In case you didn't know, it was a progressive x1 server with patch-content limited gear (which was also **** since it was all pre-buffs) and people was doing most of MC within 2 months of its release in ****ty* gear. (It took me about 3 weeks to hit 60 on my prot warrior)

Everything you said is non-sense. Gear is INCREDIBLY buffed and there's WOTLK talents AND spells, plus it won't be scripted properly.

It will be easy as **** to get 40man raids going on.

*Even decent avaliable gear was ****ty
    ^ this is the truth

5. Yea i'm sure it was really easy, that's why only 0.5% of wow's playerbase got to enter naxx during vanila, not even talking about the percentage that actually cleared a decent amount of bosses out of that 0.5%.It's true that the hardest part was to actually gather 40 competent people (since even 1 mistake was unforgiving), mainly the greedy warrior tanks, but still, to say you were there during retail and call it easy sounds really fishy and silly to me.
    i didn't say the raids back then were easy, i said that it will be "easier" due to the reasons i listed, try and read past the first two sentences.

6. Yea i'm sure it was really easy, that's why only 0.5% of wow's playerbase got to enter naxx during vanila, not even talking about the percentage that actually cleared a decent amount of bosses out of that 0.5%.It's true that the hardest part was to actually gather 40 competent people (since even 1 mistake was unforgiving), mainly the greedy warrior tanks, but still, to say you were there during retail and call it easy sounds really fishy and silly to me.
    I'm in shock and awe over how people here keep using the word easy to describe these raids as well. The only explanation to this is that these raids must have gotten a serious nerf or just not properly scripted in private servers.

My guild worked for nearly 7 months to reach Vaelastrasz in BWL, and we just managed to get past it before TBC was released. My friends guild, who was the best guild in Sunstrider server, barely took down Twin Emperors in AQ40, and they had been raiding for nearly a year.

To the person who said C'thun was easy kill back on retail. Get out. Nobody is going to believe you, either you're trolling or you played on a private server. 90% of the players on all servers didnt even get to see C'thun before TBC was launched.

I believe that one to be the primary reason.
    Edited: September 22, 2015

7. Yes, C'thun was unkillable on retail pre-nerf. But you won't see that here, because they won't script everything as it was in retail in vanilla, but how it was in WotLK.

Other than that, spell scaling, HP, mana, damage, all that is WAY higher in WotLK standards than it was for level 60 in vanilla. WotLK level 60 tank can have more hp than the guy in Vanilla had and more defensive cooldowns. Same goes for damage classes, you have more attacks to dps with and you won't be spamming one attack 24/7. Look just at paladins, what they had in vanilla, and what they have in WotLK on level 60.

On WotLK, bunch of level 60's can solo Molten Core or Ruins of AQ...

8. Agree. Its to short. Should give people atleast 2 months.
    Make a suggestion on the forum. Is myself have considered making a suggestion for 2 months before outland instead of 1. WotLK would be released on Christmas then which would be awesome (since if we get coins/gifts they're pointless for Lord players) 2 months in vanilla to give us time to assemble guilds would be perfect and make TBC so much smoother

9. That`s factoring in WotLK enchants and stuff.
    Keep in mind that these won`t be available.

First 123