1. 40 mans

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but since Lordearon will basically be a progressive realm will we be able to do 40 mans for the first month? To add I think in my mind a month may to too short for one expansion but that's just me. Ty :)

2. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but since Lordearon will basically be a progressive realm will we be able to do 40 mans for the first month? To add I think in my mind a month may to too short for one expansion but that's just me. Ty :)
    Yeah i'm pretty certain that AQ 40 BWL and MC will be open on launch i suppose? :)

3. Alright, ty. Wasnt quite sure if they somehow disabled it after vanilla. I started playing during TBC and even then I wasnt a full on WoW player. :D

4. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but since Lordearon will basically be a progressive realm will we be able to do 40 mans for the first month? To add I think in my mind a month may to too short for one expansion but that's just me. Ty :)
    Agree. Its to short. Should give people atleast 2 months.

5. Agree. Its to short. Should give people atleast 2 months.
    Tbh the only reason we have it like that is that they have more time to script the core and Wrath.

6. They could always make it like other progressive servers where you unlock the main content by doing it. But knowing how hardcore Guilds are they would unlock Outland in a matter of weeks if we did it that way.

7. I think the people in this thread have never really played wow back in the days before TBC... Let me share some of my experience with you.

Dont even think about MC or even BWL and AQ40.

Why? Becuase it would take an insane amount of time to prepare for just MC. You would have to farm Scholo, stratholm, DM, UBRS, LBRS for days on end until you're able to progress on even ZG. To get 40 (!) people up and around ZG and ready for MC, added with tactical understand of each boss would take even longer.

The fact that you guys are even curious about MC is just laughable, the fact that you guys are even curious about BWL and AQ40 is just insane. There is no way it can be done within one month.

8. I think the people in this thread have never really played wow back in the days before TBC... Let me share some of my experience with you.

Dont even think about MC or even BWL and AQ40.

Why? Becuase it would take an insane amount of time to prepare for just MC. You would have to farm Scholo, stratholm, DM, UBRS, LBRS for days on end until you're able to progress on even ZG. To get 40 (!) people up and around ZG and ready for MC, added with tactical understand of each boss would take even longer.

The fact that you guys are even curious about MC is just laughable, the fact that you guys are even curious about BWL and AQ40 is just insane. There is no way it can be done within one month.
    Challenge accepted! ill bet you that IAC will clear Molten core ZG and some bosses in BWL

9. Challenge accepted! ill bet you that IAC will clear Molten core ZG and some bosses in BWL
    We'll make it a bet. You'll give me your account details if you fail, and I will give you mine if you succeed. The Lordaeron Forum community will be our witness of this bet. I am dead serious. Are you on?

10. We'll make it a bet. You'll give me your account details if you fail, and I will give you mine if you succeed. The Lordaeron Forum community will be our witness of this bet. I am dead serious. Are you on?
    your going all in lol. Ill PM you once we have cleared MC and post it on our recruitment thread

11. your going all in lol. Ill PM you once we have cleared MC and post it on our recruitment thread
    Yes because I am fairly confident you dont have any idea what you're talking about. But i'll be sure to check out your "recruitment thread" when tbc is launched. Btw I just realized our bet violates Warmane rules so lets just keep it to gold instead ;)

12. Except mc was done with 20 players in wotlk I think you're forgetting the upscaling of spells, and new skills making it much easier to kill bosses.

13. Except mc was done with 20 players in wotlk I think you're forgetting the upscaling of spells, and new skills making it much easier to kill bosses.
    pretty much this, u got a lot of cooldowns to survive anything now.

14. And i'd say both of you put far too much trust in your wotlk experience to have an opinion on the matter.... But I welcome your enthusiasm and wish you good luck. Will be excited for the future guild thread update.

Edit@ your challenge actually got me a bit excited over it, tho I hate the idea of rushing to level 60. But I might just tag along if you dont mind, just for nostalgia to do ZG the way its supposed to be done for a little while.
    Edited: September 20, 2015

123 Last