1. Well if you are going to grind the pigs ( if you are orc/troll) ofc you will grind them with 100+ people... dont do that go to the scorpions around Senjin village grind those :) i have played in pretty much 3 realm starts ( including the old Lordaeron) on molten and i always got a headstart when i did that .( Spawn > run to scorpions> no one there> kill them asap and go to razor hill)
    That really doesn't seem much better. If I wanted to grind, I wouldn't be playing on WotLK, much less on Warmane.
    - Much better scripting in general, with several class bugs that severely detract from gameplay on Rag/DW being completely absent on Lordaeron.
    For the time being, eh.

2. For the time being, eh.
    Yep, I was speaking about the factors that are going to influence what Lord's playerbase will be like in its first handful of months.

3. There's another WotLK x1 server I saw the launch of.. It didn't have nearly the attention (or reputation....) that Warmane has but it still held around 1-2k players the first year or so. What killed it was that the content releases were faster than the fixes but they also only had 1 developer. Hopefully if Warmane can at least stay on top of fixes as well as content release then I think Lords server pop will steadily grow.
    Edited: September 22, 2015

4. There's another WotLK x1 server I saw the launch of.. It didn't have nearly the attention (or reputation....) that Warmane has but it still held around 1-2k players the first year or so. What killed it was that the content releases were faster than the fixes but they also only had 1 developer. Hopefully if Warmane can at least stay on top of fixes as well as content release then I think Lords server pop will steadily grow.
    not server, realm. their other realm is dead.
    the progressive one did not have so much players as you say at first. (or you must be referring to a totally sifferent server :p donrt write name, if you want mention it then do it by private message.

5. "Realm" is just Blizzard's fancy name for "server."

6. I actually found a really sick way to level up on the ptr, got 1-10 lvl for 10 min or soo with no quests done

7. I actually found a really sick way to level up on the ptr, got 1-10 lvl for 10 min or soo with no quests done
    Then report it as an exploit.

8. hello

i can share a bit of my experience when i lvld on a really really hyped 1x vanilla realm earlier this year(was within top30 to reach 60)

You have two choices if you want to lvl smoothly during opening weekend :(considering no 10min lags and crashes :D )

1.) you can log in directly after server opens. preferably dont play human or ork/troll and rush t o lvl 20 atleast within your first session before you take any long break(dinner etc)

2.) dont even log in till monday or mby at night /early morning online. on the realm i lvld it was impossible and frustrating to get any mob (especially hunter 1-10 in vanilla with 30min respawn timer...). you ll just get upset if you want to lvl fast. so dont even try at all and just chill and enjoy the community(lot of spam :D ).

but you will find yourself wasting a lot of time waiting for the little quest "bosses":

example: http://imgur.com/HpwLX4i

but dont worry about the spam and trolling most of these guy wont pass lvl30-40 :)

and try to avoid the most crowded regions!!!

from my experience these are: durotar(especially t h e south east zalandari(?) islands) ,northern barrens since all undeads will come to thi sregion as well with lvl 10 and especially strangletheron valley north(around the hunter camp) especially if you dont like to get gan ked by some male nightelf rog who waits 30min somewhere in the nowhere to ambush you. and higher lvls who gank you/5 man groups
    Edited: September 22, 2015

9. Yeah it's gonna be disabled.
    Damn, neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeein

10. Damn. I thought I was totally the smartest mother****er around by going to grind the mobs instead of doing the starting quests...turns out many people thought of it.

First 123