1. The Fearless (tittle)

I'm seeing alot of ppl with the tittle The Fearless which you get when you defeat Sha of Fear on heroic mode in ToES, but since it's not scripted yet, how do they get it?

2. Oh, I guess they donated the heroic weapon from Sha and got the achievement with it.. Classic

3. no, it was a bug actually, first day after the "achivment rework" was done, u got sha of anger HC achi and the title by doing it on normal difficutly, same as people got heroic achis for tot bosses. that was fixed next day.

4. What you would expect from Molten ?

Releasing bugged content
    Not removing titles unfairly obtained from their own bugs
    Not releasing proper content so that the rest of the ppl can get them also

Happened the same on Wotlk servers .. everyone could get realm first titles, even thou only first group should ..

5. no, it was a bug actually, first day after the "achivment rework" was done, u got sha of anger HC achi and the title by doing it on normal difficutly, same as people got heroic achis for tot bosses. that was fixed next day.
    Title for MSV HC works fine now. Wanted to clarify.

6. Title for MSV HC works fine now. Wanted to clarify.
    You mean Delver of the Warlock Gateway? Msv hc is a joke. Thanks for the answer Veselko.

7. You mean Delver of the Warlock Gateway? Msv hc is a joke. Thanks for the answer Veselko.
    It's beyond belief people still play on mop.

8. It's beyond belief people still play on mop.
    hmmm idk why do u even bother posting here? go play your harcore wotlk.

9. hmmm idk why do u even bother posting here? go play your harcore wotlk.
    Hardcore WotLK, ROFL!!

Well, in my opinion based on the blizzard games I play, when you say Hardcore, when you die, your character is dead forever.

Courtesy of Diablo.

10. hmmm idk why do u even bother posting here? go play your hardcore wotlk.
    wotlk lovers they can't get over the fact the expansion is so old.. I bet they are not even playing but still throwing their own **** into some expansion they dont even play anymore, wotlk plebs are so happy I can't imagine their faces the expansion is getting full focus of the staff and they think they have the right to throw **** to other expansions especially one that's still pretty new..

as for the thread... yeah I saw a few there with the title was wondering if was actually working but then I remember that toes hc sha isnt there..