1. Names that belong to characters that are inactive should be released upon request just like on retail. There will be many people with cool names that won't even use them

2. All I'm asking for is to trade logging screen camping to a simple website refresh. Absolutely no harm done.

3. Off topic here but I figured since you're here (?) I've always wondered why naming characters is not the same as on retail, if not you. Could someone explain this for me? oO It would make the whole "amagad my chars name been stolen" a lot easier. I guess it has been covered before but I simply missed out on it.
    Which part of "not the same as on retail" do you mean?

4. I'm guessing he's referring to the fact we can't use special characters in names. Accents, nordic characters etc.

5. personally i'd rather them not release an exact launch time. it's gonna be bad enough trying to get in as it is, nevermind trying to get in if every single person knows exactly when the servers going to go live.

6. Ah.. my guess is because of database compatibility/tidiness.
    And because names like that end up abused and looking like ****.

7. Yes, and it's really bad and messy when it comes to the website.

8. i think its better to keep the exact release time hidden so the realm does not get overcrowded and flooded.And i would totally recommend a character creation restriction in which each player can create only 1 character for the first 24 hours :)

9. I think the realm will be flooded anyway but if the exact time is hidden it will be less flooded yes. But still the chaos in the starting zones gosh.

10. Think I've said this twice now: I'm NOT asking for an exact release date, though I'm asking for an announcement once it DOES go live. The main reason for this being that I don't want to sit by my computer and camp the realm selection list the entire ****ing day. And this is my solutation to that. It neither contributes nor counteracts the inevitable flood. The flood WILL happen, wheather you like it or not, so buckle the f*** up and deal with it accordingly. All I'm saying, for OUR convenience, announce it and don't have us rot before our computers all day.

11. It's fair to everyone that the time is unknown (regardless of how it's known.) It may also be an inconvenience for some but if they had it their way the server would launch at their command. No one knows the time so rightly you can't even say it's an inconvenience, the server could launch the minute after you sit down in your chair after work or at 12:01am.

I think there should have been a system to reserve names before hand but what can you do.

12. Ok, that clear things up for me, thanks!

13. Setting limit to chars created is a thing but is that even possible ?

First 12