1. mage t10 set bonus bug

Hi there guys.I noticed that my 12% haste bonus from t10 set does not proc when i use hot streak.Can you fix that?

2. is R I D I C U L O U S that after years and years of private servers they still cant manage to fix this. i played on 200 players servers and they had better fix...

and i'm sure is not a matter of "being able to fix", it's just that they dont want to and literally dont give a **** about wotlk realms fix

3. Play arcane mage, works there, more fun to play =D

MemorieZ
    Play arcane mage, works there, more fun to play =D
    I would like to see that "works" in screenshots because im not getting any haste nor cast time reduce nor cd reduce nothing its not working on arcane for me

5. its working in arcane dude, open your eyes
    but ye, rly frustrating to see this still not fixed in fire

6. We should open multiple threads on all sections of the forum asking for this fix.All mages who play wotlk unite and lets flood them.

7. We should open multiple threads on all sections of the forum asking for this fix.All mages who play wotlk unite and lets flood them.
    Because that's gonna get it fixed, right?

Judging from the latest staff posts, work on the old core (Deathwing & Ragnaros) has pretty much stopped, so we will likely have to wait for Lordaeron to have all Wrath content released before the new core will be applied to the old wotlk realms, and only then we'll see any of the new fixes.

8. Since there's already a bug tracker for this, I'm closing this thread - at any rate, you should be making a bug report instead of a thread on the forums to report bugs.