1. eeeee transmogs?

eeeeeee multiple of the "donor" transmogs aren't available, the valorous earthshattter set which i donated for, either add it to the list and make sure us who donated for it can use it, or if you don't wanna do work atleast compensate us with 15 euros worth of tokens so we can re-buy the set,

2. the transmog sets affected are the red and blue re-color of the t3 shaman earthshatter set, most likely even more sets than just those two but they are the ones i know off the top of my head.

3. They`re not on the list anymore, but you should be able to get it for free if you look it up manually with their respective Item IDs.

4. They`re not on the list anymore, but you should be able to get it for free if you look it up manually with their respective Item IDs.
    It won't work. These sets have been blocked for non-vip players since the honor system implementation. Besides I've made the same thread some time ago and haven't had any answers from the staff. They simply don't care. I don't even think they read this forum.

5. It should if he`s paid for those set prior to the merge.
    I`ve done the same, and I can access those, free of charge.

6. Something tells me you're just lying.
    Long time ago I donated for www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=671/ and now this set is unavailable for me. Just tested it.

upd. It appears some of the donor sets are available and some not. I can still use the donor set on my dk. Such a ridiculous sht.
    Edited: September 24, 2015

7. they locked the tier 7 set because people were buying it at booty bay for free.