1. Dcing during a bg or dungeon

So in the past if you got dcd during a bg or dungeon and logged back in you'd either get a deserter in bg or if you were in a party when you dcd you leave. I know the party leave is not fixed on lordaeron because I just logged out and when I came back I was out of party. This isn't the way it should be. I should still be in the party group when I log back in. It should show me as dc'd to others in my group until I return. Please please please fix this

2. So in the past if you got dcd during a bg or dungeon and logged back in you'd either get a deserter in bg or if you were in a party when you dcd you leave. I know the party leave is not fixed on lordaeron because I just logged out and when I came back I was out of party. This isn't the way it should be. I should still be in the party group when I log back in. It should show me as dc'd to others in my group until I return. Please please please fix this
    if lordaeron core gets ported to rag&dw this will also be exploitable by people that dont wanna do stratholme for example (without getting deserter).
    for now on lordaeron it is just an annoyance. (it was "fixed" on rag, with DC you can get back, with logout you cant) can you test this by alt f4 your WoW on lordaeron realm?

3. So in the past if you got dcd during a bg or dungeon and logged back in you'd either get a deserter in bg or if you were in a party when you dcd you leave. I know the party leave is not fixed on lordaeron because I just logged out and when I came back I was out of party. This isn't the way it should be. I should still be in the party group when I log back in. It should show me as dc'd to others in my group until I return. Please please please fix this

Afraid not, when you log out u leave group(its like this on retail too)...

If u alt f4 or exit the game you wont leave group

4. not while in a dungeon. And I couldn't care less about logging out bug, it's the dc's that are annoying and you get either bg deserter, or you get kicked from the group.
    Edited: September 23, 2015