1. http://i.imgur.com/FWnA2.jpg

What **** have u done to prep? :D (Food / drink wise)
    Pizza in the fridge? Heathen :(

I've got Pringles, tons of cookies and chocolate, Haribo gummies, and well, tea because UTI has slapped me hard :(
    My battlestation is still the same, I just need to set up the addons and I'm good to go :D

2. Pizza in the fridge? Heathen :(

I've got Pringles, tons of cookies and chocolate, Haribo gummies, and well, tea because UTI has slapped me hard :(
    My battlestation is still the same, I just need to set up the addons and I'm good to go :D
    I forgot about addons entirly... Gonna go set them up haha! But that pizza image is taken from a online website :) Still i'll go buy some more **** and set things up

3. Holy **** you're not going to survive that...

I forgot about addons entirly... Gonna go set them up haha! But that pizza image is taken from a online website :) Still i'll go buy some more **** and set things up
    Yeah, the ****ty thing would be logging in with all addons unprepared.

4. Holy **** you're not going to survive that...
    Of course he will! He has viking blood in he's veins like a true Swe!

5. Bought Sprite, Doritos, jafa cake, potato chips and pickled olives. I'm all set 8-)

6. Here, a picture of my creative mess of a battlestation. Sorry for the potato, it's cloudy outside.

7. I woke up....it was horrible! :P

8. Here, a picture of my creative mess of a battlestation. Sorry for the potato, it's cloudy outside.

What a cute big white pc :D Looks like a nice setup :D Your purple glow mouse <3

9. What a cute big white pc :D Looks like a nice setup :D Your purple glow mouse <3
    Nvm i wont say anything that can get me banned. but thares wow new lvl.

10. Prepping 5 ele shamns for Lord:
    Edited: September 25, 2015

11. Made a channel on twitch dubbed nl_krikit, stocked up on orange juice.

12. Here, a picture of my creative mess of a battlestation. Sorry for the potato, it's cloudy outside.

That's a lot of calories. Damn :D

13. No sleep for the restless and also grandma made me a cake.

14. No sleep for the restless and also grandma made me a cake.
    Nice to see you Prot here too :)

Hope you gonna roll horde :)

First ... 2345 Last