1. Best 2v2 partner for mage?

Hello,

i am new to Mists of Pandaria and I came here to play arenas with my friend mage, but i have no idea which class should i start leveling. I dont need my combo to be OP bull****, I just want to play something funny, and something that can achiev decent rating. Also i prefer double dps. Actually, i am thinking about lock / bala, but i have no idea if they are viable...

Any ideas? Thanx :)

2. Hello,

i am new to Mists of Pandaria and I came here to play arenas with my friend mage, but i have no idea which class should i start leveling. I dont need my combo to be OP bull****, I just want to play something funny, and something that can achiev decent rating. Also i prefer double dps. Actually, i am thinking about lock / bala, but i have no idea if they are viable...

Any ideas? Thanx :)
    Suggest you Afflic Warlock or Bala Ddudu boths good but better go Bala Dudu combo because most bugged caster combo with mage easy cc bug and high DoT

3. There are many options.Firsly if your mate is fire then partner that is the best with fire is,resto druid,spriest,discpriest,holypriest,rogue,eleshama n,destrolock.
    If your mate is frost then it's definitly rogue ,but rank 1 mage is playing with disc prist but it's rly hard to be only dps as frost mage.