1. Lordaeron Statistic

Hey guys,
    Can u share in this topic some statistic about the lordaeron. I mean something like approximate number of alliances / hordes and about the races too. Information like which faction / race / class is moslty played rith now in Lordaeron and some statistics about the number pvp / pve players.
    Only if this is not impossible..xD
    Thanks.
    Edited: September 25, 2015

2. lots of humans and lots of blood elves.

/end topic.

3. Hey guys,
    Can u share in this topic some statistic about the lordaeron. I mean something like approximate number of alliances / hordes and about the races too. Information like which faction / race / class is moslty played rith now in Lordaeron and some statistics about the number pvp / pve players.
    Only if this is not impossible..xD
    Thanks.
    Sounds interesting and all but dont you think the results are going to show better some days in? I betrayed the horde and rolled a human rogue and I can honestly say that I've never, ever..forever seen so many paladins in my life : )

4. I've never, ever..forever seen so many paladins in my life : )
    Lol, I think that means a looooot of paladins :D

lots of humans and lots of blood elves.
    Also there are lots of undeads. I made one and saw like more than 20-30 players.

5. Aaaaaand there goes the neighborhood. :)

6. Sounds interesting and all but dont you think the results are going to show better some days in? I betrayed the horde and rolled a human rogue and I can honestly say that I've never, ever..forever seen so many paladins in my life : )
    Youuu.. I will find you, and i will backstab you.

7. Youuu.. I will find you, and i will backstab you.
    Sorry there is already a person named Backstab on Lordaeron :P

That being said, there was a lot of Undead. Almost makes me want to roll tauren....

8. Also there are lots of undeads. I made one and saw like more than 20-30 players.
    Believe me mate that's not much. There were 200-300 (if not more) humans just in the starting zone when the server openned. There were also ton of people in elwyn forrest and sw. And they were almost all palas and warriors xD

9. There were 200-300 (if not more) humans just in the starting zone when the server openned. There were also ton of people in elwyn forrest and sw.
    So u are saying the alliances are times more than hordes :D

10. Believe me mate that's not much. There were 200-300 (if not more) humans just in the starting zone when the server openned. There were also ton of people in elwyn forrest and sw. And they were almost all palas and warriors xD
    Durotar wasn't better, my fps sometimes dropped to 40-45, there were 200+ players