1. totally useless, and i got like 6 lvl 100 and many ohters 80-90 on retail...toatlly useless...

2. I would like for it to be added. It will help break up grinding levels. It's a really good idea.

3. A good idea indeed. If it isn't on at the moment, see if there's a ticket in the bugtracker you can add to, if not make your own. :D

4. There is no need for ticket. Its supposed to be there. They're aware. As you see no mod has given answer. Either they dont want to add it,or they havent got to fix it yet. It would be nice to hear smtn from Gms/mod/owner. Important feature. If you get bored just doing quest after quest after quest,join bg for some exp.

5. I'm not certain of the official stance on the situation, but allowing exp to be earned in battlegrounds defeats half of the purpose of disabling RDF.

6. In dung you get items and goodies bags. I thought thats the whole purpose.

7. I'm not certain of the official stance on the situation, but allowing exp to be earned in battlegrounds defeats half of the purpose of disabling RDF.
    Well, yes. But the other side is will it be enabled if/when RDF becomes re-enabled?

8. This is like Anti PVP. You want world pvp to be active. That would help. If I get exp and honor for attacking opposite faction. woo,every time I saw someone....

9. I just spoke with Kaer about this. Our official stance is that it won't be enabled on Lordaeron, so that it remains aligned with the realm's design. We don't want players skipping through content we've scripted. If RDF is ever decided to be re-enabled, whether or not this feature appears depends on how we go about enabling RDF. We're not going to offer an official stance on that because our current stance is that RDF is disabled indefinitely.

10. I see. Ok,well will make leveling a bit more miserable for me least,but I can handle that,might need a bit more breaks tho.

Thank you for getting answers.