1. You entered to many dungeons recently:

Can you please remove this?

Not enough that our instance resets after every server crash, now we cant enter the instance. The restriction is really pointless on low level dungeons, so if you dont mind, just remove it please till the server gets stable enough.

2. Doubtful it's going to happen. This is just a side effect of "launch". Sorry mate. :/ Since it's 1x I bet you could go quest for an hour, and still be an appropriate level for the dungeon? :)

3. Doubtful it's going to happen. This is just a side effect of "launch". Sorry mate. :/ Since it's 1x I bet you could go quest for an hour, and still be an appropriate level for the dungeon? :)
    Well, and what if i want to go dungeons? And server keeps dcing? And i dont have a problem with that, but with the restriction i have a problem, because i cant avoid it because of the server downs. So it would be fair enough to remove it.

4. Can you please remove this?

Not enough that our instance resets after every server crash, now we cant enter the instance. The restriction is really pointless on low level dungeons, so if you dont mind, just remove it please till the server gets stable enough.
    It's not pointless at all, as the restriction is there for the very reason that Blizzard implemented it in the first place; to prevent farming and exploits.

5. It's not pointless at all, as the restriction is there for the very reason that Blizzard implemented it in the first place; to prevent farming and exploits.
    Yes, because of TBC dungeons where people used to farm herbs. Do you really think i will farm herbs in level 70 dungeons right now? I just want to clean those damn dead mines for 2-3x and get some gear with my group...

*edit: Just remove it temporary, because we just managed to get to the first boss when the server dc-ed again, and now we cant even try to get to him again because of the described problem. We just ask for a lil bit of kindness which wont harm anyone...

6. Blizzard Servers don't crash every 20 minutes and hence make it impossible to complete a dungeon ;)

7. Level 70 herbs are hardly the only issue.

8. To be honest the biggest issue is that the party gets disabled when the server crashes... Not necessarily the dungeons and timers itself.

9. Level 70 herbs are hardly the only issue.
    Without aiming to be rude, can you please explain me what can i actually exploit and farm in deadmines, without rdf and a rogue? Linen Cloth?

10. So if you specifically cant exploiit anything. But others may. Doesn't matter what,it. There is a reason for it,as she mentioned,thats all we need to know.

11. Now one of our guys got teleported to Teldrassil. ****ing awesome.

@Janex: Do me a favour and stfu, you dont even know one exploit and you talk about it. Trust me, i know 99% of the possible exploits and there are no serious ones possible till level 40 which can benefit your character seriously.

12. Without aiming to be rude, can you please explain me what can i actually exploit and farm in deadmines, without rdf and a rogue? Linen Cloth?
    It's a global concept applied to all dungeons for future proofing in case something of value gets implemented, it will already have some exploitation prevention in place. Just something WoW players of "blizzlike" realms have to deal with.

"To be honest the biggest issue is that the party gets disabled when the server crashes... Not necessarily the dungeons and timers itself. "

To further prevent exploitation. Take for example the Karazahn raid (http://www.wowhead.com/zone=3457/karazhan). It's "first' boss can drop a mount, and can be downed relatively quickly as soon as you enter the dungeon. If a dc occurs after he has been killed and the raid resets, the entire group gets another shot at downing him before the raid timer expires. If the server has a bad patch or a new bug, who knows how many times they can all exploit that d/c for the mount. Or any other boss or any other drop. Same concept applies to dungeons that drop mounts (mainly heroics with timeouts).

Technically the second boss it seems: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=16152/att...ode=noteworthy
    Edited: September 25, 2015

13. 2 hours wasted on deadmines with the group getting teleported around Azeroth due to unreal reasons.

Friendly suggestions: Dont go dungeons at all.

14. 2 hours wasted on deadmines with the group getting teleported around Azeroth due to unreal reasons.

Friendly suggestions: Dont go dungeons at all.
    Welcome to launch week. :)

15. Welcome to launch week. :)
    Close to exploding, but instead of getting banned for a dumb answer, ill just offer you a nice cup of shut the the fck up, because after all, im such a nice person though being totally mad =)

*edit: Instead of posting various trash, you guys should better make suggestions how the dungeons could be doable despite "launch week".

P.s.: @Mods: Dont ban me, this response isnt worth more than 1 warning, like seriously.
    Edited: September 25, 2015

12 Last