View Poll Results: How has your experience on Lordaeron been so far?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! It has so far met my expectations!

542 92.33%
  • I am disappoint (explain why)

45 7.67%
  1. For 'most complete' server lack of basic textures like undead face is funny. Mobs sometime behave weird when you attack them with party people, they start to evade, immune, go back to their walk paths. Also bugs of molten are here; combat bug, rogues having to wait 3-5 seconds to get out of stealth after being busted by mob. When you take a flight, log out in middle of it the travel will take longer than necessary. /leave and /join commands behave weirdly - sometimes they dont work at all, sometimes they just don't give feedback.
    That's a client issue, not the server. Feel free to download the old Wrath of the Lich King client. Reports should be taken to the bugtracker, where they will be tested and verified by QA and fixed, quickly. Combat bug issue I've heard about, although much more rare than on other realms (it exists on all Wrath oft he Lich King servers if I'm not mistaken), report the Stealth on the BugTracker. I can't confirm the issue of 'log out during flight taking longer than usual' or joining and leaving channels behaving 'weirdly' (which are relatively minor).

2. Unlikely an issue with the server itself, perhaps the client or the zone you are in? There haven't been any reports of freezing by anyone, yours is the first one I see.
    I'm using WOD models wotlk client, which i downloaded from ur site and i asked some ppl if they are using WOD models on wotlk client and if they are freezing like me, but they said ''Yes, i'm using WOD models wotlk client, but not freezing''. I'm in Trisfal Glades zone.
    Edited: September 26, 2015

3. As a relatively new player on Warmane, I am greatly impressed by the quality of this server. It reminds me of just how Wotlk used to be, and I love it.

4. I'm using WOD models wotlk client, which i downloaded from ur site and i asked some ppl if they are using WOD models on wotlk client and if they are freezing like me, but they said ''Yes, i'm using WOD models wotlk client, but not freezing''. I'm in Trisfal Glades zone.
    Well if no-one else has your issue, then it's your setup.

Play around with Nvidia control panel or ATI tray tools.... or maybe your pc isn't powerful enough ?

5. + Population, working content.

- Couldnt connect at the release so name is taken.

6. I'm pretty new to the scene of WoW private servers as a whole, but I have played on 5-6 servers. I must say I was very impressed yesterday. I joined an hour or so after launch and played for a good 2-3 hours, and suffered no crashes.

The population was absolutely insane, I rolled a Human Paladin and the amount of people was mindblowing. It was like a new expansion launch on retail or something. It took me over an hour to even finish the starting kobold quests! I was impressed by how quick bugs were fixed, and how quick the team increased the spawn rate on mobs.

I ended up rerolling as a Dwarf so I could finish my quests easier. Enjoying leveling.

7. logged last night on lordareon, made a shammy and wooooah, 100 of dreneis around me. First time in my life to see a working pathfinding (never played retail), so far so good. Keep up the good work and pls transfer asap all the good fixes to the other 2 wotlk realms.

8. The Respawn time of some Quest items is way too long at the moment. Please fix that.

9. + Population, working content.

- Couldnt connect at the release so name is taken.
    We're planning to have regular cleanups (every few months) for characters below level 10 to free up taken names. As per our Lordaeron policy, in very rare occasions and if we deem necessary, we will intervene to make corrections to deliberately stolen known character and guild names of known people.

10. We're planning to have regular cleanups (every few months) for characters below level 10 to free up taken names. As per our Lordaeron policy, in very rare occasions and if we deem necessary, we will intervene to make corrections to deliberately stolen known character and guild names of known people.
    Err guild name Is a Cookie was stolen on purpose on opening by alliance,can anything be done by that Kaer?
    Its a known guild across Expansion for over 3 years.,and its sad that some1 is doing this just on purpose.
    We are currently named Its a cookie instead Is a Cookie.

p.S

sorry for offtopic

11. I'm using WOD models wotlk client, which i downloaded from ur site and i asked some ppl if they are using WOD models on wotlk client and if they are freezing like me, but they said ''Yes, i'm using WOD models wotlk client, but not freezing''. I'm in Trisfal Glades zone.
    You can disable WOD models without downloading old client by removing file "patch-w.mpq" (located in wow/Data folder), and "patch-enUS-w.mpq" (located in wow/Data/enUS folder). Don't delete them, just move them to some other folder on your hard drive in case you want to use them again.

12. Err guild name Is a Cookie was stolen on purpose on opening by alliance,can anything be done by that Kaer?
    Its a known guild across Expansion for over 3 years.,and its sad that some1 is doing this just on purpose.
    We are currently named Its a cookie instead Is a Cookie.

p.S

sorry for offtopic
    Yes I gave my nod for this specific case earlier today.

13. The Respawn time of some Quest items is way too long at the moment. Please fix that.
    Manually and temporarily spawning Milly's Harvest as we speak. Let's remain on topic, not that the topic is specific though. Bug reports should go to bugtracker.

14. Its been good, but tickets are very slow. My Iminlove char has been falling into texture for 1 hour now and I can't play.

15. I'm pretty new to WoW in general so I can't speak for how blizzlike the content is, but it feels pretty damned good.

I am VERY surprised at how well the launch went. I was expecting non stop crashes and tons of lag but literally never received any lag unless hotfixing was active. I was disconnected maybe 10~ times total over the many hours I was playing and it was all because of crashes which are now fixed.

You guys prepared very well! My current gripe is that quest item respawns are too slow in my opinion right now for the amount of people, but hopefully that works itself out.

First 1234 ... Last