View Poll Results: How has your experience on Lordaeron been so far?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! It has so far met my expectations!

542 92.33%
  • I am disappoint (explain why)

45 7.67%
  1. Very, very awesome launch. Well done. If only the server would stay on lvl60/vanilla for a month longer.... :)

2. I've played for15 hours straight yesterday, so yeah... it's pretty ****ing great! I love it.

3. Overall it's very good, however it's obvious to the trained eye that the vanilla content has not been polished. Lots of minor bugs here and there, but aside from that, I'm very happy with the realm. (Quests missing script events, mobs sometimes behaving strange when casting spells, mobs having issues when fighting in waters etc)

4. I like it, but I do miss the RDF.
    Is there any way you would consider adding an option to the website to enable RDF? Such that it's disable by default for everybody, and just the people who really want it can enable it.
    Or can someone suggest some add-on that can help finding dungeon groups?
    Is there any channel for finding groups?

5. Lordaeron is The King, ez. GJ Warmane.

6. ****ing Amazing its brought me back to the sever anyway Hats off to you guys at warmane you have done a great job everythings smooth and i havent come across a bug yet :) <3

7. I agree - as a casual player, i could have used RDF to get into a group fast, do a dungeon and exit the game. Will i have to shout all over the place LFM ? LFM ?

8. Everything is amazing and well done. But my friend and i have had a problem, we placed items on the ah yesterday only to find that they were completely lost today. Not so much affect on me since i placed some random bags, but my friend that placed almost everything he found hoping he would at least get his money back has lost it all. Hope that it wont happen again in the future.

9. Everything is amazing and well done. But my friend and i have had a problem, we placed items on the ah yesterday only to find that they were completely lost today. Not so much affect on me since i placed some random bags, but my friend that placed almost everything he found hoping he would at least get his money back has lost it all. Hope that it wont happen again in the future.
    Same for me! I noticed a lot of stuff gone. Was wondering what happened...

10. Same for me! I noticed a lot of stuff gone. Was wondering what happened...
    Already handled and fixed by our dev team, you should see your things being returned in very close future.

11. Really good up until we just tried Deadmines and had an issue where Cleef was just 1 shotting our level 22 tank for seemingly no reason. Other than that, extremely enjoyable server 10/10 good work Warmane.

12. This is my first private server experience after playing retail since day one and the Korean and open beta before that. It has been an absolutely awesome experience! I can't thank you enough! Keep up the good job <3

13. For the opening day and day after i must say it's so much better then i expected,great job guys,lorderon is future of private servers.
    //Kabal

14. rdf can you limit it to 5 a day or smtn

First 12345 ... Last