View Poll Results: Would you like multiboxing to be allowed?

Voters
950. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

268 28.21%
  • No.

682 71.79%
  1. My question to the anti-boxxers is, how could we do this without harming the economy and damaging the community? What precautions should we take so that we don't accidentally level, or make money faster than other players would be capable of? And here's where it could get really bad....What if the leader runs around a corner and some of us get stuck, but we take it upon ourselves to just move and re-establish follow? What if one of us trinkets out of a CC individually, or heals another party member without consulting the leader first? Those scenarios alone would make our premade much more powerful than we ever could have been while doing the 'bad' multiboxing.

Since this premade would use the identical mechanics and be indistinguishable from single-human multiboxing, in very way and by definition, what would you consider to be the best way to identify ourselves from a bad multibox, so you could be relieved to know that your game experience wasn't being ruined, after all, if you saw us?
    You gonna be eaten alive and look ridicolous with this "trick" so no concern for me

EDIT: There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 13 guests)
    Stampelle123, jaided, jaidedl, Jakkre, Komnenos, Murlocky, Peregrine, RelaxXxeD, Reze

What are you doing with 2 account online? Voting xD

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....s-or-no/page32
    Edited: October 4, 2015

2. EDIT: There are currently 22 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 13 guests)
    Stampelle123, jaided, jaidedl, Jakkre, Komnenos, Murlocky, Peregrine, RelaxXxeD, Reze

What are you doing with 2 account online? Voting xD
    Nothing you've said here has bothered me in the slightest until now. I've been very patient and polite with even though you've made this accuasion over and over in this thread and even been called out for it by other ppl.

I have 11 accounts that start with 'jaided' and this is the only one I've voted with.
    I log into the others every day and I still had a browser window open on another of my three monitors from checking the progress of this thread earlier.

Here is what it looks like from my jaided account right now:

Here is what it looks like from my jaidedl and all the other jaidedx accounts right now:

I'm sure the mods can verify that this is the same view i'd get from all my other accounts.
    I'm done with you.

*drops microphone*

3. Nothing you've said here has bothered me in the slightest until now. I've been very patient and polite with even though you've made this accuasion over and over in this thread and even been called out for it by other ppl.

I have 11 accounts that start with 'jaided' and this is the only one I've voted with.
    I log into the others every day and I still had a browser window open on another of my three monitors from checking the progress of this thread earlier.

I'm sure the mods can verify that this is the same view i'd get from all my other accounts.
    I'm done with you.

*drops microphone*
    Just asking xD

4. Translation. I was wrong, but not man enough to say it, or sorry. Don't worrry there stamp, put it out there for you.

5. Translation. I was wrong, but not man enough to say it, or sorry. Don't worrry there stamp, put it out there for you.
    You wrong cuz in the first post I used a smile: " xD " for the first time in this thread just to emphasize the not serious, easy talk, easy question in my post ^^
    Indeed I don't know why Mr jaided have been so serious in his reply lmao

6. Simple, allow mutiboxing forbid them to pvp absolutely. end of storry

7. Simple, allow mutiboxing forbid them to pvp absolutely. end of storry
    Allow Multiboxing, Forbid them in BG and Arena. End of story.

8. To keep it blizzlike as possible, do it like Blizzard did:
    Disable following in Battlegrounds and Arenas. All multibox setups on this patch will depend on following hence using ISBoxer/PwnBoxer/Scripts.

Disabling world PvP?

I see no use in that. Neither did Blizzard. Ever heard of friends or guildmates? Want to make a Boxer's life miserable? Camp him, gank him, whatever, LFD is still disabled so there's no use for you not to do so.

And about that guy leveling 20 shamans to 11 in 20 hours /played. Remember that wow's leveling is accumulative?

That's quite a ridiculous amount of XP considering it would give 5x less grind XP in PvE for party experience formula. So in simple, short terms:

It would take approximately 1 year of time to level a full on 20 people team of boxing to max level on 1x rates, without RAF, just simple questing, grinding, dungeons. And that's NOT including any professions in the progress, just straight up leveling time.

Would ruin the economy? I would only imagine how it would. 5x slower to level up professions, huge concurrency. Better off having a bank alt.

You think it's easy to do instances? Most of the boxers can take 2-3 NORMAL instances, not talking about their HEROIC counterparts.

"But senpai!!! The YouTube videos ugguuuuu!!!"
    Well did you realize that in a "5-man" team, the tank is like max ilvl for that patch and toons are not even max level.

Raids?
    lol. You don't. Who would accept a 5-10-15-20 man group to their raid? One of the box slaves fail, the whole raid falls apart.

10-25 man raids? Watched their ilvl and level? Taking out ICC 10 at level 90 with solid gear is not quite an achievement IIRC.

Another important note: Most of the multiboxers just level 5 alts at the same time and later just play as separate alt chars. This is the most common tactic.

Another two of my cents, making a total of 4. This is my opinion nonetheless.

Also, where's the "Don't care" option? All the people are forced to chose a side, even though some people don't give a single damn.
    Edited: October 5, 2015

9. To keep it blizzlike as possible, do it like Blizzard did:
    Disable following in Battlegrounds and Arenas. All multibox setups on this patch will depend on following hence using ISBoxer/PwnBoxer/Scripts.

Disabling world PvP?

I see no use in that. Neither did Blizzard. Ever heard of friends or guildmates? Want to make a Boxer's life miserable? Camp him, gank him, whatever, LFD is still disabled so there's no use for you not to do so.

And about that guy leveling 20 shamans to 11 in 20 hours /played. Remember that wow's leveling is accumulative?

That's quite a ridiculous amount of XP considering it would give 5x less grind XP in PvE for party experience formula. So in simple, short terms:

It would take approximately 1 year of time to level a full on 20 people team of boxing to max level on 1x rates, without RAF, just simple questing, grinding, dungeons. And that's NOT including any professions in the progress, just straight up leveling time.

Would ruin the economy? I would only imagine how it would. 5x slower to level up professions, huge concurrency. Better off having a bank alt.

You think it's easy to do instances? Most of the boxers can take 2-3 NORMAL instances, not talking about their HEROIC counterparts.

Well did you realize that in a "5-man" team, the tank is like max ilvl for that patch and toons are not even max level.

Raids?
    lol. You don't. Who would accept a 5-10-15-20 man group to their raid? One of the box slaves fail, the whole raid falls apart.

10-25 man raids? Watched their ilvl and level? Taking out ICC 10 at level 90 with solid gear is not quite an achievement IIRC.

Another important note: Most of the multiboxers just level 5 alts at the same time and later just play as separate alt chars. This is the most common tactic.

Another two of my cents, making a total of 4. This is my opinion nonetheless.

Also, where's the "Don't care" option? All the people are forced to chose a side, even though some people don't give a single damn.
    No one care of how much hard or long it will be, everybody know that if a multiboxer abuse in a server, he is anogh nerd and resolute to do the same in another server, especially if it is the most popular and pristine server out there.

If a multiboxer have 5 groups of 5 char, 4 grops will be resting while he level with one group, so he will always play with a rested group and, for example, gain 200% xp from killing monsters (one shot mobs) giving a fairly good advantage.

"Where is the don t care button?"

No one is forced to vote.

10. No one care of how much hard or long it will be, everybody know that if a multiboxer abuse in a server, he is anogh nerd and resolute to do the same in another server, especially if it is the most popular and pristine server out there.
    That's a very weak argument. Most people value their time. No matter is it free or not, people will be more dedicated in a paid scenario than in a free one meaning that it's easier to just stop boxing when your patience has dropped to zero.

If a multiboxer have 5 groups of 5 char, 4 grops will be resting while he level with one group, so he will always play with a rested group and, for example, gain 200% xp from killing monsters (one shot mobs) giving a fairly good advantage.
    Another very weak argument. That's the same as having an alt resting. Why? Because it increases the XP by 200%, but the XP taken and increased is the 1/5 of the normal XP. So technically if you'd get 200XP from a mob, that'd be ~40XP per player considering variations in party formula, so with resting it would be ~80XP out of normal 400XP. Makes nothing easier nonetheless and wastes even more time trying to level. Did you know that maximum amount of resting is 2.5 levels no matter what level you are? Also don't forget that the resting rates are 1X and vary on your current level making it so inefficient, that it's just better to grind instead of resting.

Pasting that link will not really make a difference for people who can at least read english and understand how the game works. Low level experience needs are considerably very low comparing to millions of experience needed for high levels.

I have stated my points once more adding to 6 cents total. My posts and points remain for the community leaders/developers for their final decision.

11. That's a very weak argument. Most people value their time. No matter is it free or not, people will be more dedicated in a paid scenario than in a free one meaning that it's easier to just stop boxing when your patience has dropped to zero.

Another very weak argument. That's the same as having an alt resting. Why? Because it increases the XP by 200%, but the XP taken and increased is the 1/5 of the normal XP. So technically if you'd get 200XP from a mob, that'd be ~40XP per player considering variations in party formula, so with resting it would be ~80XP out of normal 400XP. Makes nothing easier nonetheless and wastes even more time trying to level. Did you know that maximum amount of resting is 2.5 levels no matter what level you are? Also don't forget that the resting rates are 1X and vary on your current level making it so inefficient, that it's just better to grind instead of resting.

Pasting that link will not really make a difference for people who can at least read english and understand how the game works. Low level experience needs are considerably very low comparing to millions of experience needed for high levels.

I have stated my points once more adding to 6 cents total. My posts and points remain for the community leaders/developers for their final decision.
    Who are you trying to kidding? They will reach level 80. I know you like God mode enabled in wow but the player base community isn't so naive.
    All the multiboxers in this thread have confirmed 1000 times that they care a lot to be able to level theyr toons in this special, popular, pristine server.
    This is the very reason why this thread have 580 replies. Stop to lie at this player community.

12. Who are you trying to kidding? They will reach level 80. I know you like God mode enabled in wow but the player base community isn't so naive.
    All the multiboxers in this thread have confirmed 1000 times that they care a lot to be able to level theyr toons in this special, popular, pristine server.
    This is the very reason why this thread have 580 replies. Stop try to lie at this player community.

That's a bold statement. Wish you could read on the facts instead of doing tunnel vision on things, but that's another topic I guess.

I will just leave this be for the winds of change hoping that a single very hurtful person cannot change the general idea and stop spreading the anti-multiboxing propaganda.

Peace.

13. I don't always comment after ending the discussion, but I find this amusing and quite funny. :D

First ... 293738394041 ... Last