1. Question about rotation

Hi, I have a quick question, when I am a LB/FFB mage, when living bomb expires on my target, and I have a hot streak proc, which do i prioritize first? a pyro, or a living bomb? if I prioritize living bomb, i stop casting for a few seconds. Also, another question, when I am starting a fight, do I pop cooldowns before I cast anything, or do I cast frostfire bolt OR living bomb before using any spells or cds?

thanks for your help :)

2. Hey there,

Lets say you are in the middle of a fireball cast when your living bomb explodes AND gives you a hotstreak proc. in this scenario you should finish your cast and then hit pyroblast followed by living bomb. The reason for this is that you fireball could give you another pyroblast proc. If it does give you a second hot streak proc you should still use living bomb before using the newest proc. You never want to STOP a cast to cast living bomb, but after a cast finishes and you click living bomb thats not really stopping your casting, its just the global cooldown that you incur so you're good.

As for starting the fight, it really depends on the fight when to use cooldowns. but on a standard tank and spank I start the fight off with a pyroblast and then pop cds

3. Generally, it's best to err on the side of casting a Pyroblast as soon as you get a Hot Streak proc.

The 2p t10 bonus complicates this because since Pyroblast gives you a 12% Haste proc, you don't want to waste that on a GCD refreshing LB, so you refresh LB first, and only then use your Pyroblast. Luckily, the 2p t10 doesn't work at all so you don't have to worry about that and can go ahead casting your Pyroblast immediately on proc.

4. You never want to STOP a cast to cast living bomb, but after a cast finishes and you click living bomb thats not really stopping your casting, its just the global cooldown that you incur so you're good.
    I think he has the idea that when you clip your fireballs with pyroblasts instead of LBs you somehow don't trigger GCD or something. I've seen a few people confused about this before. No, it doesn't matter what instant spell you cast in terms of how much time it takes to cast another one, they all trigger the same GCD.