1. titles

hi.. is there a list of working titles to get on frostwolf?

for example work for bloodsail admiral... but doesn't work :(

ty all salut

2. Ambassador, Assistant professor, Associate professor, Professor, Farmer, Guardian of Cenarus, of the Shattered Sun, the Argent Champion, the Exalted, the Beloved, the Camel-Hoarder, the Tranquil Master, the Insane, the Diplomat, the Noble, the Seeker, the Explorer, the Conqueror/Justicar, the Patient, Delver of the Vaults, Rated Battle ground titles, honorable kills titles aaaand thats pretty much it.. Not counting the Bloodsail admiral, the Fearless, arena season titles..
    Edited: October 3, 2015

3. Ambassador, Assistant professor, Associate professor, Professor, Farmer, Guardian of Cenarus, of the Shattered Sun, the Argent Champion, the Exalted, the Beloved, the Camel-Hoarder, the Tranquil Master, the Insane, the Diplomat, the Noble, the Seeker, the Explorer, the Conqueror/Justicar, Delver of the Vaults, Rated Battle ground titles, honorable kills titles aaaand thats pretty much it.. Not counting the Bloodsail admiral, the Fearless, arena season titles..
    so... the fearless doesn't work? i saw someone with it

4. how do ppl get Conqueror/ Justicar if AV is closed hm?

5. how do ppl get Conqueror/ Justicar if AV is closed hm?

its possible by farming mobs at cave in hillsbrad foothills under mountain with 9 mins respawn x490 reputation for horde that is..i dont know for ally..some ppl said its not possible for justicar..

6. so... the fearless doesn't work? i saw someone with it
    u saw the ppl who have that using the advantage of bug warmane created in the 1st day of fixing the achievements by running the istance on normal ..:) atm is fixed..u have to run on HC mode sadly atm is not scripted