View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%
  1. I dont believe that u can handle one more realm as Vanilla realm so i agree with 1 or 2 months extension for Vanilla fans...but having vanilla realm should bring up more players (me too) as they love old best wow...

2. Keep it as it is now because we are here to play wotlk.

3. I voted for extending that period, because scripted low lvl instances is what makes this server/realm unique. And to get full potential of this I would let people play it as level 60 so they can feel a little bit like it was vanilla even with woltk talents and spells.

4. Extend by 1 month and 2 months votes will be combined towards extension right ? :D ( extend by 1.5 months ) lol.

5. people came here because they know how things will be and changing it after that is NOT a good idea... playing vanilla and tbc on 3.3.5 just LOL no please... there should be a pool about not waiting 2 months for WOTLK and not extending unbalanced lvls

6. i would really vote for extent but i am waiting on my DK char so i hope i dont wait that long :-/

7. Well, whatever you do, tell us on time please, because some of us need to prepare for the race in Northrend ;)

8. Don't want to be "that guy" but I really don't think playing 1-2 hours a day for 3 weeks straight is enough to hit level 60. That's what, 42 hours? It took 57 hours from Hugz who I'm sure didn't do much else than just grind the levels out. Else I agree. Vanilla raids are definitely very easy with the current patch. But I also see how some people want to do them. But why not just do them later..?
    hehe sure i made up this numbers , but its very close to it. I mean i dont think there is more then 20% of players that wont hit 60 after a month . From what i see most players playing here right now are sooo hyped abouth leveling etc , they simple rush to 60 lv , they leave others games , severs they played and are focused here.

Like i wrote i voted to keep it the way its planed. But week max two longer is good option also. Why there is only 1-2 month option ?. If you place there two weeks or one weeks.. then you know its diffrent discussion :)

9. Just do not change,everything is good. Keep it for 25 october

10. Yes, I realise it's a WoTLK progression realm, it doesn't mean I wish to wait longer because some people are enjoying the vanilla content. I'm more than happy to wait the time period they have already set. However, waiting an extra 1-2 months would just suck, I've been waiting for their WoTLK x1 to be back since everything was lost, so I'm eager to be in Outland/Northend
    Edited: October 3, 2015

11. Statistics show that the community want to extend the time being level 60. 51.8% said to extend it, so it seems the majority of the community wants to have a longer period of time being level 60.

12. We are here to play WOTLK not Vanilla or something.... Don't extend anything, it is silly. If you guys actually plan to extend and actually do it, I guess I will take a loooong break till LK version comes... And I am pretty sure many share same opinion.

13. We, normal people, who have jobs, and things to do, for us one month isnt enough... Ill be 60 and then the tbc content will be realesed and i wont be able to play the vanila content...

14. so it seems the majority of the community wants to have a longer period of time being level 60.
    Voters 292
    Online on the server ~5.5K
    pls

Most of the community doesn't even know that this forum exists and that there are pools and stuff...

First 12345 ... Last