View Poll Results: Would you like to extend the level 60 cap end date?

Voters
896. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep it as it is now (end date: Oct. 25th)

449 50.11%
  • Extend by 1 month

296 33.04%
  • Extend by 2 months

151 16.85%
  1. IF this sharade keeps going on lordaeron is doomed for epic fail.
    Realize ur mistake and corect it.

2. Just release northrend this is bullcrap.Waste of time noting is chalange
    It's not a waste of time. They staggered the releases so they have time to work on development.

3. Just an idea, i think it would be clever to release the Death Knight with Burning Crusade and not with Northend, if its possible. The thing is that all DK players would be 15 lvl behind the others. It is over all a WOTLK server and some ppl are here to play the Dk i think it would be a loss to for them if they have to replay 55 - 70. Please think about it, i think it would make sense, perhaps u can start a vote for this too, let the ppl decide.

And an answere to this voting here, i think there are two thing to happen. if u wait with the release. 1. some ppl will leave the server because its a 60 capped wotlk server or there will be more ppl cause the server become fame. in the second case the Outlands will be over rushed like hell. Just release it as far as possible it will take enough time to lvl up with 4k ppl next to u

greetz
    Edited: October 10, 2015

4. I'd say that you should extend cap because as people previously stated, people will rush to get 70 and 80, which will cause lack of vanilla xp. More than half of the population is still leveling, and its 2 weels to TBC which makes it quite short and for sure they will miss lvl 60 raids, end game instances etc.

5. the only people with arrogant behaviour are those that complain about the lvl 60 cap despite it being already announced 3 months before the server started and now expect it to change because yea well why exactly because you are too lazy to spend 2 minutes reading infos about the server you start to play on, yea sounds completely reasonable.

and if you would pay attention to the poll its nearly 50% that are for an extension and 50% that are against. who is to say that YOUR opinion and way to play is the one and only valid one ?

and i cant stress this enoughe.... this was announced 3 months before this server was launched, next time maybe read information about something before you start it?
    ye and you cant read properly so wont even bother to discuss wiht you kek

6. I'd say that you should extend cap because as people previously stated, people will rush to get 70 and 80, which will cause lack of vanilla xp. More than half of the population is still leveling, and its 2 weels to TBC which makes it quite short and for sure they will miss lvl 60 raids, end game instances etc.
    But you dont realize THERE IS NONE vanilla experience now. ITS NOT vanilla server. Right now its vanilla server with WOTLK SCALING and talents. Two diffrent games. Raids are to easy with wotlk talents and scalling , some dungeons dont even need heal in party , pvp is unbalanced on 60 lv cap etc etc. You cant call this vanilla experience. Go find some "real' vanilla server play there for test and you gonna feel the diffrence.

Man.. its should be "hardcore" server , not casual one.. you really wanna wait with new content to time when every casual player hit 60 lv ? Whats the point ?
    You really wanna server where everyone is equal , got same gear , achivments etc ?. Then go play some pay to win server.

You play you have.. you dont play you dont have something , simple as that. And i like it !

7. You really wanna server where everyone is equal , got same gear , achivments etc ?. Then go play some pay to win server.
    Now there's so many things wrong with that statement.

Also I have to ask, why do people rush? If you want it over as quick as possible, doesn't that mean you're not enjoying your stay at the server?
    I believe it does so. Now there will be arguments in regards to the above statement, that one does not feel like it is vanilla. But it kind of is.
    And the reason to why i'm saying it is because it's a pure new server, where everyone is Equal.

If you get bored, start a new character. If you're still bored, quit rushing, there's no need to rush for something that hasn't come out yet.
    If you're still bored, then take a break, simple as that. If you demand something that you have to wait for, then you're nothing but a selfish brat.

Respect goes a long way, and for once, I can actually commune with people.

It's funny how the same people whined about the Dungeon Finder being disabled, when they're the same people who left when it wasn't a dungeon they 'liked'. Yet again, refering to what I stated above, selfish.
    And how people argued about another x1 Server would be, unpopular and a waste of time.

I'd love to hear what the mods want for once, because lately, they've made plenty of great changes to Warmane.

But to stay on topic, listen to people who enjoy your content instead of those who seek to clear it out as quick as possible to simply get it done with.
    As that is a sign of an unhappy player. (Or in any case, realm first players.)
    So one has got to ask oneself, why?

Yet again, respect goes a long way. And I personally believe the changes have been made for the better. So regardless of choice, they're gonna end up making things right. That's what I believe.

8. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....1-week-earlier

Unless the Moderator isn't speaking for the whole Staff team and the decision, it's already been decided what will (most likely) happen and how. So this thread should pretty much be done with.

9. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....1-week-earlier

Unless the Moderator isn't speaking for the whole Staff team and the decision, it's already been decided what will (most likely) happen and how. So this thread should pretty much be done with.
    More less, I suppose that it is. I'll be closing it for now. We thank everyone for their input. :)

The current ETA, as of the time of this posting, is November 5th for the release of Outland.

First ... 91011