1. When I came on Molten before like 5 years at least, I came on Deathwing Wrath of the Lich King, so yeh, I know Wotlk is almost perfect on Molten/Warmane, but c'mon, I just got tired about doing the same on Wrath 24/7 since it is impossible to transmog etc.. I decided to play something new here, so I had hope that If you open a new expansions, I was sure they gonna be perfect same as Wrath, but they are just full of bugs.

In this thread I have seen that there is a plans about MoP realm, that is awesome, as you guys from staff said 'once wrath is awesome,we gonna port everything to mop with even more fixes'. Wrath is awesome, waiting for your turn to move on! :) And yeh, Good job for Wrath of the Lich King, surely best scripted Wotlk server.
    It's great that you think so highly of the expansion. It really is. But the statement that it is "perfect" is not a realistic statement, and it only serves the purpose of exaggerating for the sake of the MoP argument. MoP is being worked on, as stated previously, but MoP is not why I bring this up. Using these fallacies gives the implication that WotLK doesn't deserve any attention, which is just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on that expansion.

2. Just out of curiosity, what happens when the Lordaeron core is applied to Cata and MoP?
    Is all the Cata and MoP development progress then lost and need to be scripted from scratch or are the current Cata/MoP scripts compatible with the new core?

3. The Lordaeron core isn't being applied to those realms. Some content will be ported over once the compatibility bridge is ready. It's possible now because of Lordaeron's new core, which is much closer to the Cata and MoP cores than the old WotLK core is.

4. That's just SEO for Lordaeron

5. just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on that expansion (wotlk).
    I honestly think that the neglect that cata and mop have suffered is "just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on" those expansions. most likely unintentional

or maybe the way that the lordaeron marketing strategy has hurt the feelings (? for a lack of a better term) of the people of those expansions

I don't doubt nor try to minimize the importance of wotlk.

but I think the staff has failed to read how its deployment has and continues to alienate the rest of the community. i honestly think that an integral communication strategy is urgently needed, because the current efforts are showing to be quite insufficient. that's why threads like this pop up almost daily (and I kind of find it surprising because most of the mop population has already left. if I recall correctly, right after the moltdown there were 2 servers that had people waiting at peak 5k x 2 ~ 10k)

and please don't take this as an attack to the staff, its really not my intention. it's just my personal observation as someone who works with organizational dynamics as a career

6. Well, atleast for now the way they have chosen is working really well. Wrath is way closer to completion than before, x1 realm is more populated than I believe most people expected and with that population record was broken recently. Also, whenever Wrath is completed or very close to it (like few quests or just few mechanics failing), than I'd guess such attention will be moved to either Cata or MoP and done the same way (fixing everything they can find). I am glad they have learnt from foul they did when they decided to split across 3 expansions, now, as we can see, focusing on one makes the progress way quicker. For now Wrath is taking all attention, but afterwards, with stuff fixed, it wont require attention. :)

7. This was posted yesterday by Spark in the Frostwolf section, in reply to other people complaining:

Should we be firing him then?
    in the process

8. This was posted yesterday by Spark in the Frostwolf section, in reply to other people complaining:

Should we be firing him then?
    He can't spell Lordaeron. I would seriously consider it ;P

9. I honestly think that the neglect that cata and mop have suffered is "just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on" those expansions. most likely unintentional

or maybe the way that the lordaeron marketing strategy has hurt the feelings (? for a lack of a better term) of the people of those expansions

but I think the staff has failed to read how its deployment has and continues to alienate the rest of the community. i honestly think that an integral communication strategy is urgently needed, because the current efforts are showing to be quite insufficient. that's why threads like this pop up almost daily (and I kind of find it surprising because most of the mop population has already left. if I recall correctly, right after the moltdown there were 2 servers that had people waiting at peak 5k x 2 ~ 10k)

and please don't take this as an attack to the staff, its really not my intention. it's just my personal observation as someone who works with organizational dynamics as a career
    This is a nice and well written post.

10. I honestly think that the neglect that cata and mop have suffered is "just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on" those expansions. most likely unintentional

+1, I stopped playing because its the same thing.

1) Log in to do prof dailies
    2) Chat with guild
    3) Notice that you're the only person online in the guild
    4) *sigh*
    5) Attempt to lvl an alt
    6) Get ganked by lvl 90 players
    7) Log off
    8) Next day repeat

11. The State of Pandarian Affairs

Hi warmane, it's not often I post on forums, especially on warcraft ones but I have a gew thing I think the payers will agree with and the staff will **** me out for. Sorry for grammar and spelling im currently using my cell to do this.

So the state of Pandaria...this is coming from a fairly fresh player to the server but I've noticed a few things that are in need of a change.

1. The amount of attention given to mop is shocking, I apologise if there is work going into Frostwolf but without newsfeed updates im assuming the MoP dev team is sitting aroind flicking each other's ears or something. There are still atonne of closed instabces below 90 and the ones that are not closed have bugs. The bg ques below 90 have a horrible habit of false popping all day with only a crash to save us.

What im saying on this point is I understand that theres a new wotlk server and you guys are making money fist over face off the coin store for it but we'd like to be kept in the loop about MoP as its starting to feel like the smelly kid on the playground that nobody wants to make friends with and fix up so we can all fo for sleepovers and braid each other's ha'sorry list my train of thought.

2. This one is just an irritation really so I won't harp on too long about it. The piint atore and Voting! We just want some updates....please....just one....for us....

Voting is another story, why do we need 1k vp to collect points warmane? We should be rewarded for playing not given a target to aim for before we can be...I don't understand how the points work your end but perhaps having us upvote your server without making us work to want to would be better than basing a feature off Nother feature that not everyone cares about.

In closing. ...HELP! Thanks for reading if I suddenly and mysteriously vanish I think I ticked off a mod or something. Please psost your favourite bug on Frostwolf in the comments!

Ps. Theres a point where the players are going to stand back and ask :wyf guys?"

12. It's great that you think so highly of the expansion. It really is. But the statement that it is "perfect" is not a realistic statement, and it only serves the purpose of exaggerating for the sake of the MoP argument. MoP is being worked on, as stated previously, but MoP is not why I bring this up. Using these fallacies gives the implication that WotLK doesn't deserve any attention, which is just straight-up rude and disrespectful to the people who like to play on that expansion.
    Yeh I understand making prior expansion Wrath, but lets think about it a bit. When you opened 2,3 realms of MoP , they were full 24/7 with queue on server right? If you remember when you started MoP on Molten back than, 3 realms of mop were kinda fully populated. People left it because of tons of quest bugs, so population was going down so hard. You fixed some quests, you still let a lot of bugs on server, people still leaving. So the reason of Wrath population is > MoP is just because people got tired of bugs, so they decided to move on another private server with less bug. I am sure that people would play MoP way more then Wrath IF mop could be bugfree as wrath of the lich king is now. No offense for Wotlk players, they will probably join this thread to say 'stfu gj warmane for fixing wotlk' things.

Not trying to judge any of you guys there , I know most of you doing good job here and having a living salary out of this job, but if you think about it, you will see that I am right. You lost A LOT of mop players just because of focus on older expansion and let MoP be buggy for more then a year i guess.

Edit: I didn't read other replies before I posted mine, ricoporro got the point as well. Before Molten wipe, Mop realms were full, now, I am daily getting invited to another servers but I am declining because I am here for a couple of years already and I really trust you with reason 'Nah, I'll rather stay here and wait for them to fix things.' I hope that my hopes can last forever.
    Edited: October 7, 2015

13. I think the payers will agree with
    We have no "payers." No, donating doesn't makes you a payer. You made a donation, you didn't buy stocks.

1. The amount of attention given to mop is shocking, I apologise if there is work going into Frostwolf but without newsfeed updates im assuming the MoP dev team is sitting aroind flicking each other's ears or something. There are still atonne of closed instabces below 90 and the ones that are not closed have bugs. The bg ques below 90 have a horrible habit of false popping all day with only a crash to save us.
    A quote of what one of the Mists of Pandaria Developers said about their current work was posted by me on the first page. Try reading it.

What im saying on this point is I understand that theres a new wotlk server and you guys are making money fist over face off the coin store for it
    Lordaeron coin shop wasn't even out yet last time I checked.

2. This one is just an irritation really so I won't harp on too long about it. The piint atore and Voting! We just want some updates....please....just one....for us....
    It has already been updated.

Voting is another story, why do we need 1k vp to collect points warmane? We should be rewarded for playing not given a target to aim for before we can be...I don't understand how the points work your end but perhaps having us upvote your server without making us work to want to would be better than basing a feature off Nother feature that not everyone cares about.
    You need 1000 achievements points because it's a way to measure how much of the content you have explored and been active at doing. You don't have to agree with that, just like you don't have to do any of it - you simply won't get points. The fact people get more than 1000 achievement points without even trying if they bother doing more than just one or two things makes complains about it null.

14. Hi warmane, it's not often I post on forums, especially on warcraft ones but I have a gew thing I think the payers will agree with and the staff will **** me out for. Sorry for grammar and spelling im currently using my cell to do this.

So the state of Pandaria...this is coming from a fairly fresh player to the server but I've noticed a few things that are in need of a change.

What im saying on this point is I understand that theres a new wotlk server and you guys are making money fist over face off the coin store for it but we'd like to be kept in the loop about MoP as its starting to feel like the smelly kid on the playground that nobody wants to make friends with and fix up so we can all fo for sleepovers and braid each other's ha'sorry list my train of thought.

In closing. ...HELP! Thanks for reading if I suddenly and mysteriously vanish I think I ticked off a mod or something. Please psost your favourite bug on Frostwolf in the comments!

Ps. Theres a point where the players are going to stand back and ask :wyf guys?"
    you have no clue about what you are saying... damn....

- if you would use your eyes you could have seen that the point shop has been released and announced by staff member (edifice) already.
    - voting doesn't exist anymore on warmane.
    - 1k ACHIEVEMENT points
    - your grammer is horrible, mine is not perfect but I fail to read some of your sentences.

First 12345 ... Last