1. They are now closed ? Well that's a change. Back at the time you could enter in, but you couldn't complete it, the most bugged that is. I remember one time I was a part of a group that raided the Oculus, it was bugged at the time. We simply flew with the mount from boss to boss up to the last one. I died at last stage, so i could not reach the others. They got the achivement, an achivement form a bugged dungeon.
    Back at when Frostwolf realm still WOLTK , Oculus is fully scripted and working. I still remember that last 3 dungeon in that time last to be fix, Hall of Reflection because the wall phase when running away from LK sometimes bugged and won't go down, then Trial of The Champion then last is Oculus. If you see anyone on MOP or Cata have one of those three dungeon achievement i assure you they using that addon to fake achievement.

Ah... those golden days when you can enjoy both dungeon and lore to the fullest, its a shame they can't apply it fairly to Cata and MoP.

2. Yes, I was talking about WOTLK, Ragnaros that is. Seems that a few ancient buggs in the WOTLK, and some big ones at CATA are the problem. There were many threads, discussing the CATA problems, but as you can imagine nothing happened.

3. Oculus is fully scripted and working
    oculus was never 'fully scripted'

urom was never scripted properly, you can still fight ground npcs with drakes, some drake spells are bugged, there are a million other smaller details not working
    calling it 'fully scripted' is an insult

4. oculus was never 'fully scripted'

urom was never scripted properly, you can still fight ground npcs with drakes, some drake spells are bugged, there are a million other smaller details not working
    calling it 'fully scripted' is an insult
    Forgive me i never play at retail so i don't know can't compare. What i see and remember, you fly using dragon to last boss and kill it, the thing i remember the most i can finish and complete it get its achievement and get may daily 2 emblem of frost. So that means its fully scripted and working. I don't know what era your Oculus is and i feel sorry for you.

5. Forgive me i never play at retail so i don't know can't compare. What i see and remember, you fly using dragon to last boss and kill it, the thing i remember the most i can finish and complete it get its achievement and get may daily 2 emblem of frost. So that means its fully scripted and working. I don't know what era your Oculus is and i feel sorry for you.
    To be honest just cause you can do the dungeon and get the emblems doesn't mean it's scripted propelly... He prob is right in that regard soooo......

6. To be honest just cause you can do the dungeon and get the emblems doesn't mean it's scripted propelly... He prob is right in that regard soooo......
    Still better than a long dungeon that in the end give no valor like zul'aman and deadmine or a trap hole dungeon that the last boss not even spawn like gate of setting sun or stormstout brewery.

At least back at that day you accept, whatever dungeon come out you do it no matter how long as long as it give emblem of frost ppl will do it, yes even a very long dungeon like the culling of stratholme is scripted and give emblem of frost but people do it. Ah i keep drooling thinking of the past.

7. Still better than a long dungeon that in the end give no valor like zul'aman and deadmine or a trap hole dungeon that the last boss not even spawn like gate of setting sun or stormstout brewery.

At least back at that day you accept, whatever dungeon come out you do it no matter how long as long as it give emblem of frost ppl will do it, yes even a very long dungeon like the culling of stratholme is scripted and give emblem of frost but people do it. Ah i keep drooling thinking of the past.
    To be honest there is a joke about people rage quitting when it was Oculus but i might be stereotyping about it :) It's mostly because the content was ''new'' i suppose and people grew tired of it simply.. Well some dungeons are doable but not working as they should but i don't know why you compare it to other things... As long as you can do the dungeon the way it's suppose to be and you get rewarded for it then no one is supposed to complain unless it's distasteful dungeons (Oculus seems to be an example of it).

8. Ah... those golden days when you can enjoy both dungeon and lore to the fullest, its a shame they can't apply it fairly to Cata and MoP.
    You know, its very tiresome to repeat it over and over... Cata and MOP will receive the same treatment as Lordaeron (Ragnaros and Deathwing as well). Lordaeron has a different and better core to work. Since it will take a few months before we can copy the fixes, the Devs fix something here, something there... on the older realms and it was said around the forum before. I don't know why you didn't read it (or perhaps ignored it).

Of cooooooourse we don't intend to survive only over Lordaeron. This demand is totally foolish.

Since you are here for so long, Yelowflash, I'll take note of this topic. In 2016, when Lordaeron, Ragnaros and Deathwing are fully ready and Cata/MOP get the same care, i'll pay attention on what your next complain will be.

9. Things take time. Unfortunately MoP/Cata waiting for new core means players in cata/mop that left, and all that are leaving now, have to find a different game to play until sometime in 2016. Hopefully everyone checks these forums for key announcements when players should return. What I fear is, 90% of these players who are taking a break waiting for that, may forget to come back. I lost my entire guild to this, and I doubt I can convince any to come back.

10. Maybe not. I believe there are a lot of players in Lordaeron who are from old times and decided to give us another chance.

11. Maybe not. I believe there are a lot of players in Lordaeron who are from old times and decided to give us another chance.
    Which were tha old times exactly ?

12. Maybe not. I believe there are a lot of players in Lordaeron who are from old times and decided to give us another chance.
    I agree with your assessment. But bigger picture it looks like a disaster is coming. Possibly a couple thousand players returned from the old days to take a crack at it. Possibly another few hundred joined Warmane just to try it. Possibly a few thousand moved from the other wotlk servers to lord, and possibly a few hundred left cata/mop to try it. But the lengthy wait for the same attention and feeling that cata/mop is of little concern the net result may be unrecoverable Cata/MoP and have to close them, and having to merge eventually the other 2 wotlk servers into 1. That's a move from 4 vibrant good servers, down to 2 outdated ones. It will end up cutting active warmane player numbers to a third. This is my worry, take a glympse 8 months from now you may see that.

At this point on MoP at best I can see players watching these forums and to return temporarily for a short time after key things are added because of the situation. I expect to play when the old dungeons are added, and to play when new battlegrounds are added (if and only if the battleground exclusion is fixed). I also will play scenarios when added. Some others who like the new group PvE content may come back for short time to run the new bosses when they are added (if enough return to make a group). A lot of effort would be needed on MoP for players to re-commit again.

I think the main reason so many cata/mop are mad and leaving is they were WAY behind the wotlk servers in terms of completion and bug/free-ness and then they see major emphasis on putting out an even more-complete wotlk. I realize cata/mop will gain all the old dungeons/raids because of it, but the timeline on those seems months too late.

13. Which were tha old times exactly ?
    Well old players of Molten (before the molt-down) and those who are old players who still stick around which play on Wotlk, Cata or Mop realms i suppose? :P @Stellarcrusade well yeah but they are gonna give them content but it will take some time :)

14. I don't want to talk much about MoP and Cata as I haven't played those, but I only played Wotlk realm, and stuff they fix there is ridiculous. Fixing dungeons. What about fixing end-game content? Raids? Bosses? Why u do dis Warmane?
    Everyday a player gets to 1 step away from never playing the game ever again
    because the raid wiped from the fact that Sindragosa's tombs were like non-existent, again.
    Trying to raid this content with 24 people may seem worse than it should be already, as most bugs (or glitches) just can't be walked around.
    Edited: October 28, 2015

First ... 678