1. So if I am understanding the new point system correctly as a donator I get ZERO POINTS in the new system.......because I am not a very good player?

So you want my money to help keep Warmane up and running but you punish me because I work for a living and have a family so unfortunately I cant be here everyday to play and work my players up to 1000 Achievement?

I have always believed because I play here that the fair thing to do was to donate because I enjoy playing here and I want Warmane to be here when I do get time to play.

Maybe I am just to old for this new way of thinking.

Kita

2. Being a good player has very little to do with it. There are not many achievements that are out of reach of your average player. You get points for playing the game. Just like you'd normally get gear by playing the game. You want points? Then go do some achievements. Most people can get 1k achievement points by doing literally nothing.

The system just got implemented and I already get 0.4 extra points per day for having 2825 achievement points, and I have never ever gone after achievements on this server. I just log on here to raid and that's it. I do my achievement whoring on retail where I have 17k achievement points. I get .9 bonus per day for doing nothing. I randomly go raid with people who want me to come, or I go carry some PoS farm. Or whatever.

You don't have to be good to level up, explore zones, do quests, do dungeons, complete some bg's, get some honor kills, /hug a corpse of the other faction, etc etc so on and so forth.

3. Hi there,
    I think that im missunderstanding something or my accounts are bugged.On my main account i have total 6660 achivs(total = all heroes) and 1660 achivs on my 1st in achivs hero,but im getting:

From what i've saw i should be getting max vp(1.2) every day.
    You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).
    On my second account i have 2205 achivs(total) and 1005 and 1005 on my 1st in achivs hero,and im getting:

Can someone tell me if my accs are bugged somehow or im doing something wrong.Ty in advance.

P.p:I've never been banned.

4. Hi there,
    I think that im missunderstanding something or my accounts are bugged.On my main account i have total 6660 achivs(total = all heroes) and 1660 achivs on my 1st in achivs hero,but im getting:

On my second account i have 2205 achivs(total) and 1005 and 1005 on my 1st in achivs hero,and im getting:

Can someone tell me if my accs are bugged somehow or im doing something wrong.Ty in advance.

Dude. Go and flip previous pages. In case you still have no idea regarding unique, the term unique here refer to non-repeatable achieve.

5. Hi there,

Unique points as in points which don't repeat themselves so if you want to get higher ranks and more points each day pick a one hero and start achievement farming on that hero.

6. Hi The New Vote system is bad cause i cant collecting easy vote points ! Havent got sens for collecting cause when i collect 1000 achivments points i will have good items for the moment next when i have 8000 Achivment points i will have completed all Achivments and i will do all raids all dungeons all PVP achivments and all ! I will Have So Good Items from The Raid and i will not need the items from the Marketplace ! All newbye players will be hard for them and they will stop to play cause they will hard collect Weapons and other Items !! I write This Message Cause i want To Change my Charackter to be Alliance but i cant cause i will colecting 0.3 vote point i need 10 vote points i will have 15 after 34 days ! Please Rework ! ! ! !

7. You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).[/spoiler]
    What ius mean unique achievements what type of achievements i should earn on my characters ?

8. he New Vote system is bad cause i cant collecting easy vote points !
    That right there kinda sums it up. lol

kalyna456 - unique achivements, in the sense that if you have multiple characters on your account, reaching level 10 on all of them, will reward you with 10 achivement points, but only once, not 10 points for each alt you have. Basicaly, the achivements you are reaching, are only counted once, not multiple times.

9. I would like to know why there are no items with less then 200 ilvl, I have 3 twinks at 70-74 bracket, and now I no longer can buy gear.. Honestly all this changes just ruined marketplace pointshop..

10. I would like to know why there are no items with less then 200 ilvl, I have 3 twinks at 70-74 bracket, and now I no longer can buy gear.. Honestly all this changes just ruined marketplace pointshop..
    Lower lvl items will be added I think many people have said they want them back

11. Hi The New Vote system is bad cause i cant collecting easy vote points ! Havent got sens for collecting cause when i collect 1000 achivments points i will have good items for the moment next when i have 8000 Achivment points i will have completed all Achivments and i will do all raids all dungeons all PVP achivments and all ! I will Have So Good Items from The Raid and i will not need the items from the Marketplace ! All newbye players will be hard for them and they will stop to play cause they will hard collect Weapons and other Items !! I write This Message Cause i want To Change my Charackter to be Alliance but i cant cause i will colecting 0.3 vote point i need 10 vote points i will have 15 after 34 days ! Please Rework ! ! ! !
    Maybe for one or two toons but when you make a third alt you'll have enough achievements to get nice weapons and trinkets and the new point system is not supposed to be a easy of getting gear you play the game and get rewarded.

12. Any news for cataclysm realms ??? I need to caps lock because i asked 2 times and never got answers.

13. Unique points as in points which don't repeat themselves so if you want to get higher ranks and more points each day pick a one hero and start achievement farming on that hero.
    Ty for the info

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last