1. until they add again useful stuff or BOEs, to high geared players voting is useless
    It's not voting anymore. It is just an added free perk for playing the game. We aren't going to add any bind-on-equip items back into the marketplace. If you consider the system useless, that's fine. But we'd prefer constructive ideas about it instead.

2. Playing on deathwing for a few years now and was under the impression that the point market would be fully re-vamped after a point squash, changes to item level availability, and point cost change.

Mercy, might there be any ETA on the return of for-fun items, BoP reputation enchantments or 310% mounts?

I can fully see why pets and mounts were taken off with how the points system is now tied into achievements.
    although, the removal of 310% mounts with so many previously grandfathered into the game creates a terrible farming/gathering environment for any fresh player.

That's the only real fairness issue i've seen, it's the only one with a real tangible value to it.

But i've got to say, http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45047 no longer being available for me to purchase and drop next to the incapacitated lich king to ride in spring-loaded glory as he meets his demise... is heart-breaking.

You've got to know where i'm coming from with that one. Removing the fun stuff like http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=37863 or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45063 removes more from this game than the folks in charge seem to realize. =(

armor, especially up to 271 ilvl is great. There's always room for improving the market for players who aren't interested in gear though.

I hope its easier than it seems to add them back in. <3

3. Did i just reached max lvl or there is more beyond 100 ?

4. It's not voting anymore. It is just an added free perk for playing the game. We aren't going to add any bind-on-equip items back into the marketplace. If you consider the system useless, that's fine. But we'd prefer constructive ideas about it instead.
    If your aim was, as you said, to fully experience this game, well, this is a failure. After one gets all armor pieces above 271 and a weapon of choice, there is no point in doing anything in this game besides countless ICC25HC.

I understand your "we owe you nothing" politics. But all the time you spent revamping the marketplace was wasted time (for you) and an irritating unwanted change for us.

Finally, no coins gift for xmas was the added bonus?

I played every day before your changes in marketplace. Now it's a couple of months I don't even bother doing weekly for 5EOFs. Just think about your decisions.

5. Wotlk 5k achivement, MoP 5k achievements are different. If you playing in Mop realm, you can easily farm 5k achievement in 2 weeks. In wotlk realm, you cant farm it easily, you need more ppl for pve, pvp. Wotlk < Cata < Mop

MemorieZ
    WotLK>MoP>Cata you mean. :)

MemorieZ
    Good standing (not banned in the past) yields you with +0.5

You only need 5,000 achievement points from unique achievements across all your characters on all expansions to get +0.7 which means you're earning the highest possible amount of points daily, (12 before squish, 1.2 after).

If you happen to get banned at any point, you instantly forfeit the +0.5, meaning you need 8,000 achievement points to get 1 point per day, you can never reach 1.2 per day.

points > 8000 = +1
    points > 7000 = +0.9
    points > 6000 = +0.8
    points > 5000 = +0.7
    points > 4000 = +0.6
    points > 3000 = +0.5
    points > 2000 = +0.4
    points > 1000 or 1000 = +0.3
    points < 1000 = 0 total, good standing is not factored in here either, meaning you have to atleast play the game to begin gaining points.[/spoiler]
    So even if we manage to get 8k achievement points, we'll still get 1.2 per day? Or will it gradually increase by 0.1 by 0.1 after 5000 achievements making it 1.3 1.4 1.5 etc.[/QUOTE]

they said it clearly. 5k is maximum that will be awarded. so 0.7+0.5 for good standing you get 1.2 and that is it!

8. Will u guys bring back xmog items on marketplace? We can't farm xmog coz raids aren't working...

9. I can fully see why pets and mounts were taken off with how the points system is now tied into achievements.
    although, the removal of 310% mounts with so many previously grandfathered into the game creates a terrible farming/gathering environment for any fresh player.

That's the only real fairness issue i've seen, it's the only one with a real tangible value to it.

But i've got to say, http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45047 no longer being available for me to purchase and drop next to the incapacitated lich king to ride in spring-loaded glory as he meets his demise... is heart-breaking.

You've got to know where i'm coming from with that one. Removing the fun stuff like http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=37863 or http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=45063 removes more from this game than the folks in charge seem to realize. =(
    This, 100%.

10. Why no bonus vote points for holydays?

11. im geting 1.1 vote every time i get votes and im glad !
    GJ staff Gj everyone

12. If your aim was, as you said, to fully experience this game, well, this is a failure. After one gets all armor pieces above 271 and a weapon of choice, there is no point in doing anything in this game besides countless ICC25HC.

I understand your "we owe you nothing" politics. But all the time you spent revamping the marketplace was wasted time (for you) and an irritating unwanted change for us.

Finally, no coins gift for xmas was the added bonus?

I played every day before your changes in marketplace. Now it's a couple of months I don't even bother doing weekly for 5EOFs. Just think about your decisions.
    Actually, we're pretty satisfied with how the point shop works now. So no, it wasn't a waste of time for us. You can complain that getting items means there's nothing for you to do, but playing the game has the same effect. It's not our fault if you complete your character and refuse to play it without a carrot on a stick or make a new character.

13. mercy i just didnt say u post 'a carrot on a stick' reference to a monthy python
    jolly good one i might ads

*if this ofends in any way delete it but i find this amuzing to share this

14. Not absolutely I understand your new system of charging points

15. Can some1 tell me, why i can't see any item on point shop ?

First ... 20282930313240 ... Last