1. can a mod please lock this thread i started? its not worth reading let alone replying to any more with the quality of replies.

thank you

2. Protection warrior with a shadowmourne. Sure, it seems legit... You can't even recognize the spec played. Clueless.

Get off this planet guys. Go back playing Tetris, that's the maximum difficulty you can handle.
    Yeah , my bad. Forgot prot is about 1h and shield. Still, tanking specs in arena seems ******ed. Then what arms/fury could in arena then? rofl. Enjoy your ancient xpac.

3. Yeah , my bad. Forgot prot is about 1h and shield. Still, tanking specs in arena seems ******ed. Then what arms/fury could in arena then? rofl. Enjoy your ancient xpac.
    Fury has never been playable in arena during wrath. And even in cataclysm has always been considered a bad spec, which gives nothing but burst.

4. yeah same here....i really wanted to get into it but **** me its like trying to watch star trek the original series now in 2015, almost 50 years after it aired for the first time...you just cant get into it anymore, no....sure, die hard trekkies worship it but srsly...get a grip...

live long and prosper

I don't even really care for Star Trek but the original series is still easily the best by a long shot. The later stuff is just ****ing awful.

5. ^
    "its because wotlk's pvp was far more balanced in terms of not only a comps required skill, but also in the classes required skill. mechanically classes in wrath were far more complex then they were in cata/mop."

So much balance. 100% arm pen prot warrior 2 shooting you, its balanced for sure. Bias detected , enjoy your ancient game
    theres no denying that on on warmane some classes do hit harder, but thats warmanes problem not patch 3.3.5's. its a bug in the system. its also the fact ppl were never intended to fight in arena using full bis pve gear items a few sure, but not every single piece for every single player.

when you really think about it, the prot 2 shotting ppl in wrath required insanely high end gear on live. stuff you could only get from 25hc in some cases and you had to fight Other players for that gear (and the season only lasted a few months, instead of years as it has on warmane) vs the easier donating for it on here. But cata is far more known for 2 shot ppl on the live servers then warmane ever could be on 3.3.5 (rogues, being almost unkillable dmg wise on live with the legendary daggers, which were alot easier to obtain then they should of been. You had mages being able to do insane shatter combos on to people...and this doesnt include any of the other classes).

You cannot base how hard an expansion was on how it performs on warmane. for as good as warmane is overall... we all agree something is bugged dmg wise on the classes. weather its skill formula's, res being bugged or the fact everyone is 6300-6800 gs. Something is ****ing up the natural balance of things.

and lastly, there is no biased. i played on both the wrath AND cata molten/warmane servers. now adays i primarly play on live (i pop in on here to talk to friends though)... but that doesnt mean i think WoD is super hard compared to cata/mop or wrath. While i do find it more fun then mop/cata and i do find it to be better overall then those but i cant help but compare the actual pvp from cata/mop/WoD to Wrath (season 8 to be exact) in which case they always fall short.

Ever since cata started, theyve went for the "mechanically easy" approach to classes. They made it so warlocks could copy dots from target to target in cata (soul swap, and it had a CD), in mop they made it so they could do so without ANY downside (no cooldown, no shard cost) so warlocks were just dotting 1 target, and insta copying em to all targets in view. Rogues in wrath had near no survability, they had to open and attack the target then reset if they wernt gonna land a kill otherwise they'd get killed fairly easily. Rogues in cata are damn near tanks, with one of the most powerful legendaries at there disposal which then makes them even MORE powerful. They added various instances of walk casting (hunters, shamans and mages) in cata. and so many more changes that lower the mechanical skill cap.

The only people who think Cata/mop pvp was "hard" were the pvper's who played poorly. anyone who did even slightly well in wrath, would be (and some cases actually did, were talking ppl stuck at say 2000 mmr in s8 becoming 2500 over night in cata/mop) instant rival in cata/mop. because things changed to make it EASIER, not harder.

well even with WOTLK you don't need binds to achieve something(thanks to pve gear),not defending mop or cata but overall player skill increased,many people learnt how to play better after so many years and information is more accessible,cata or mop is more dynamic and it's true ,because they simply increased mobility,but more balanced game and more dynamic game doesn't make it fun and good always.

the only reason people started to do better post cata was because mechanically things were easier. not saying it was a bad idea to change that. but alot of the ppl who were bad before came out to be far better afterwards. when you make a class easier to play from a mechanical standpoint doing well in arena takes less effort. you effectivly only need to know the strats which can be learned in a few minutes.

it was the actual playing the spec that took time to learn, learning how to use your CC to kite/close gap or how to burst and apply pressure that took players a while to learn. that was the "mechanical" skill level. which as i said in reply above this one was severly simplified in cata/mop. they tried to fix some of there mistakes in WoD, but in the end you cant undo a change that big. now both cata and mop are fun to play pvp wise, just not for the "MLG MOST PRO" reasons. so the changes they made were good changes... it just had the side effect of lowering the overall skill required... i mean who knew lopsided balance made things harder xd
    Edited: November 6, 2015

6. I don't even really care for Star Trek but the original series is still easily the best by a long shot. The later stuff is just ****ing awful.
    exactly my point

7. please delete this ****ty thread this is the dumbest thread ever full of dumbest people and its all so dumb this dumbness must not exist anymore....save us and delete this dumb thread with all the dumb replies by dumb people ty
    I guess that you are in the dumb people's group as well.

First ... 91011