1. Holy priest - talent Body and Soul

Hello, i have one question on this talent.

Body and Soul does two things. Cleanse poison on yourself and increase the speed on people with PWS by 60% for 4 seconds.

I'm interested about part of the poison. It mean only cleanse poison on me (only I) or everybody in party/raid? Because it will be useless, if i can cleanse poison only myself. Of course, increase speed is good thing in various situation..

Thanks

2. It does exactly as the talent says: http://wotlk.openwow.com/spell=65081
    But honestly the talent is worth taking purely because of the speed, whether it be for fun or utility, the talent is great.

3. Poison bit applies only to the caster. The only time you really wanna take it is when you're healing heroics with a holy/disc hybrid spec for the party speed boost.

4. The speed increase is useful in multiple situations in raiding as well, in particular for Halion and LK encounters. Shielding the defile and consumption/combustion targets can help reduce the size of the aoe dropped by these abilities as the target can move away / reach the wall faster.
    Overzealous discs may however already have the target affected by weakened soul before you get a chance to cast your shield.

5. So, it is as I think, thank ya guys