1. Lol nice one. Anyway with or without dev console not long time ago they were asking for titles, so who knows ? Maybe they'll seriously sell those in the future if they don't want to fix all raids (malygos, ulduar) or the legendary weapon chain (lolmourne). Same recipes sold with coins (full profession) because impossible to obtain in-game.
    I'm taking credit for anyone on Ragnaros who believes in donating for titles, I spread that image around several guilds not long after the Warmane site was launched. It was a good joke and I still get a small laugh out of it

2. ^Good one xD

The PuG community on DW and Rag is so **** and rotten it's unbelievable. Guilds have stupid requirements too. It got out of hand after the wipe.
    That's why I deleted all my characters there and now I'm playing on Lordaeron. Hopefully the "everything reserved, 6.5K GS min, link LoD achi" cancer won't spread on that realm. If it will, I'm done with WoW.

3. ^Good one xD

The PuG community on DW and Rag is so **** and rotten it's unbelievable. Guilds have stupid requirements too. It got out of hand after the wipe.
    That's why I deleted all my characters there and now I'm playing on Lordaeron. Hopefully the "everything reserved, 6.5K GS min, link LoD achi" cancer won't spread on that realm. If it will, I'm done with WoW.
    I'm tempted to create a new character on Lord, but tbh I'm fed up, I mean I don't want to quest over and over. Already did and I don't want to repeat it.
    And yes it's really rotten. Also found some ninja/scammers players from well-known DW guilds (I won't list them). Guilds that before moltdown were good, now almost trash..
    Their point of view is: "So you should get the lod achiev, 6k gs gear with all gems/enchants before to join icc normal"--> thumbs up !

Sorry but I must post this xD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQho08vMqF8

and THIS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnMpOU1LNQ
    2:56 ****ing true
    Edited: October 7, 2015

4. Make a guild, host pugruns without ridiculous gear requirements, but stop crying around on the forums.
    Doesn`t do no good, and ain`t change anything by doing so

5. Make a guild, host pugruns without ridiculous gear requirements, but stop crying around on the forums.
    Doesn`t do no good, and ain`t change anything by doing so
    If you've read previous posts (at the beginning) I'M in a guild as officer and I was describing what I'm facing with my alt as I've other 2 toons (almost bis), so I'm not crying about anything but just stated my point of view regarding pugs on this specific realm (DW) after I've decided to come back to warmane after the moltdown. Is that crying ? No. Is that legit ? Yes.
    Then the same opinion has been shared and confirmed by other people, so this is not something out of the blue, not a drama show or butthurt as (always written before) I added that it's up to the player to join or not.
    Just described how rotten is the pug system on specific realms and how insane are specific requirements to join and which soon or later will kill the fun of joining a pug.

Anyway your reply makes me think that maybe you don't really know what means a "community" and sharing thoughts on a forum, because a community dies when there's not the willing to share opinions.

EDIT: whops miss-read "with" instead of "without". My bad, but 4.30 am here so half falling asleep xD
    Edited: October 8, 2015

6. The community`s like that, pretty much like it`s always been, and posting about it here will change nothing. Nil. Niente. Might as well save your breath. If you wanna make a change - go ahead and do what I`ve described. If you`re already doing that, well, good for you. I assume you`re posting this thread because you`d like to see a change (for the better), so again, go ahead and be the change you`d like to see. Actions speak louder than words.

7. The community`s like that, pretty much like it`s always been, and posting about it here will change nothing.
    I don't think so, because previous replies have confirmed that there're other players who'd like to change not all, but something of the gameplay, especially to keep certain realms alive (like DW).
    That's what our guild is trying to do, I mean to host fair gruns where the point is to enjoy the game and not stress others because they're cut out due to gs/achievs/etc. I know we're not the only ones, but that's even true that we're the minority.

"Niente" ? Selaya where are you from ?

(Ps): little edit above !

8. Yes. Making a guild`s always been a good and viable idea, and it`s always been like that. There`s always been decent guilds with realistic gear requirements, and there always will be. I didn`t claim anything contrary to that.
    However, it seems that you`re complaining about pugs having unrealistic gear requirements, and well, as I`ve said, they`ve always been like that. Nothing you`d do will ever change anything about that, I fear. Making a thread about it certainly won`t.

9. Yes. Making a guild`s always been a good and viable idea, and it`s always been like that. There`s always been decent guilds with realistic gear requirements, and there always will be. I didn`t claim anything contrary to that.
    However, it seems that you`re complaining about pugs having unrealistic gear requirements, and well, as I`ve said, they`ve always been like that. Nothing you`d do will ever change anything about that, I fear. Making a thread about it certainly won`t.
    I don't know I played both Molten and Warmane and tbh molten was "a bit" better for pugs. This system was already alive, but not so extreme, especially the reserved thing. I was a horde player, while now I'm a nelf, so maybe the situation was already like this back on molten for the alliance, but still I couldn't confirm that.
    Maybe I'd have written the same things with exchanged factions.
    Furthermore there were some good guilds that now are closed (like Benediction) and lots of veteran players left as well.

Of course this thread won't change it, I'm the first to admit it, but that's also nice to read suggestions from others, like the "Dummy test" for instance. It's just a sharing-opinion-thread, nothing less, nothing more.

(Ps): btw I asked where are you from because "Niente" is Italian and I'm from Italy !

10. The reserved thing has it`s roots from Molten making ninjaing a bannable offense. Before that, a sizable number of people`d just ninja them BoEs anyways, resulting into, more or less the same thing. As soon as it became a bannable offense, however, those players adaped with it and just reserved those BoEs, and apparently this behavior simply spread like a wildfire, and now everyone`s reserving stuff.

And niente`s a rather common English loanword, just like stuff like kindergarten, carte blance, verboten, et cetera. It`s pretty commonly used in that context to emphasise /nothing/.

11. If you've read previous posts (at the beginning) I'M in a guild as officer and I was describing what I'm facing with my alt as I've other 2 toons (almost bis), so I'm not crying about anything but just stated my point of view regarding pugs on this specific realm (DW) after I've decided to come back to warmane after the moltdown. Is that crying ? No. Is that legit ? Yes.
    What guild are you in???

12. The PuG community on DW and Rag is so **** and rotten it's unbelievable. Guilds have stupid requirements too. It got out of hand after the wipe.
    ive seen some decent pug runs recently. although i think the GS (ROFLONACAWK GS CRAP) requirements have gone up. It will be the same junk on lord. same as it was prior to moltdown. although there wont be a version of GS available for some time (unless there was a version of it in 3.0 and 3.1 but i dont remember that at all) it did not come out until ToC time so i assume the GS addon wont work until patch 3.2 so should be cancer free until then unless molten does something with the scripting to make it available before then (idk how that crap works). although no one is really going to be pugging much of ulduar. naxx is definitely very easily puggable up to KT.

achievement links will still be used. and usually a DPS test is required (although that was retail days) so if that goes on in lord expect to sit at a target dummy. either way once it is caught up with the rest of rag and DW it will be the same.

13. ive seen some decent pug runs recently. although i think the GS (ROFLONACAWK GS CRAP) requirements have gone up. It will be the same junk on lord. same as it was prior to moltdown. although there wont be a version of GS available for some time (unless there was a version of it in 3.0 and 3.1 but i dont remember that at all) it did not come out until ToC time so i assume the GS addon wont work until patch 3.2 so should be cancer free until then unless molten does something with the scripting to make it available before then (idk how that crap works). although no one is really going to be pugging much of ulduar. naxx is definitely very easily puggable up to KT.

achievement links will still be used. and usually a DPS test is required (although that was retail days) so if that goes on in lord expect to sit at a target dummy. either way once it is caught up with the rest of rag and DW it will be the same.

In a thread with people complaining about 3.3.5 patch in pvp with the ****ty 3.0 pvp and pve gear the staff confirmed that lord will only be 3.3.5.
    This means that all addons (including gearscore) for 3.3.5 work.
    Edited: October 8, 2015 Reason: grammar

14. Pugs suck. Most of the pug raid leaders have no clue about the game - same with most of the pug players that join these runs. Global raids are just aidsfest - even a simple ToC 10n can suck. What do you do to compensate people's lack of knowledge/ability? Overgear.

"Overgearing by 200~300 GS is understantable but 500+ is already too much!"

Welcome to supply and demand. As long as there are geared people looking for raids (even 10 normals) there will be leaders requiring high gearscores, no matter how bad they are (you can't prove you're good to pugs anyways as no one uses or even knows what WoL is on private servers).

Protip: the GS req. for raids on global decrease as the week goes on after the ID resets. So chances you're getting in a pug raid increases the further you are from the first day of the "week".

Just keep looking for coherent pug raid leaders or join a guild.

although there wont be a version of GS available for some time (unless there was a version of it in 3.0 and 3.1
    Just because content is being released progressively doesn't mean we're actually gonna play on older patches than 3.3.5a. In fact I believe that'd be impossible if you consider how the emulator works for different client versions.

15. Just keep looking for coherent pug raid leaders or join a guild.
    How do we join cool guilds like yours to run these raids if we cant get any gear to meet the ilvl requirements?

First 1234 Last