1. Need player on horde dead we can get it done!

Greetings today i have made a assassin/bounty hunting guild .
    You send me mail on warmane and tell me where the the player is and who the player is.
    We have spy's in the horde so we can find out where the target is.
    You pay us in gold when the job is done.

We can only kill player from lvl 1 - 50 now while we are getting more players and lvling

Min gold we wil accept for assassinasion wil be 50 because we have to find the player go to him and kill him/her send a photo over fb website or warmane.

thank you for your time.
    Also if you want to join the guild feel free to reply to us in game (send mail to player named deadonsite) or form.

2. Assassinasion's wil start soon we still have to make facebook website thank you (Will start making fb website tomorrow 09/10/2015)

3. Greetings today i have made a assassin/bounty hunting guild .
    You send me mail on warmane and tell me where the the player is and who the player is.

We can only kill player from lvl 1 - 50 now while we are getting more players and lvling

Min gold we wil accept for assassinasion wil be 50 because we have to find the player go to him and kill him/her send a photo over fb website or warmane.

thank you for your time.
    Also if you want to join the guild feel free to reply to us in game (send mail to player named deadonsite) or form.
    Paying 50g for your head....make it a bit messy plz

4. Greetings today i have made a assassin/bounty hunting guild .

thank you for your time.
    And the average lvl ur ur member is?

5. You don't have one geared player in your guild that could kill any lvl? Good luck but pretty useless if you ask me. Nobody needs a lowbie dead that hard and if they do, many would one shot him for free.

6. Assassinasion's wil start soon we still have to make facebook website thank you (Will start making fb website tomorrow 09/10/2015)
    if you're serious about this, work on spelling. you don't need to put a ' before every "s"

7. 5k for the head of dreamzy track her down haha

8. Sorry Dreamyz12. I did not see your post on the form. I just wanted to make a assassination guild for players to join and have fun while getting a bit of gold.
    Edited: October 9, 2015

9. I only made the guild a few hours ago so for now i only have lvl 1-20 and my char with my other char in my friends guild. I am getting 4 lvl 85-90 players today.

10. getting a bit of gold.
    Right, you must be new on MOP.

11. I thought this would be fun to make a (RP) guild for people to have.But all I am getting is bad reply's from people. I have been playing wow for 4 years. I lost all my chars ( lvl 90 ) and had to make a new account again that is why i thought it would be a good idea. I didn't mean to copy cat or steal ideas from someone or expect to have lvl 1- 20 and my new made DK to have awesome gear when i don't even have that much gold that is why i also said the player who gave to contract must pay.

Thank you all that thought it would be a good idea.

12. honesly i think this is a nice idea for guild events like kill/find X target(s) weelkly or monthly but asking for players to kill someone 1 time is kinda useless i think since if you are leveling it's normal that you die sometimes so if someone get ganked by you 1 time it will make no diference at all, if you try to camp that body they can release at graveyard, walk to another one, logout or even unstuck at website and go to a total different place... but good luck anyway

13. honesly i think this is a nice idea for guild events like kill/find X target(s) weelkly or monthly but asking for players to kill someone 1 time is kinda useless i think since if you are leveling it's normal that you die sometimes so if someone get ganked by you 1 time it will make no diference at all, if you try to camp that body they can release at graveyard, walk to another one, logout or even unstuck at website and go to a total different place... but good luck anyway
    Yes i think i should do that find the x or something like that thank you for the idea.

14. I thought this would be fun to make a (RP) guild for people to have.But all I am getting is bad reply's from people. I have been playing wow for 4 years. I lost all my chars ( lvl 90 ) and had to make a new account again that is why i thought it would be a good idea. I didn't mean to copy cat or steal ideas from someone or expect to have lvl 1- 20 and my new made DK to have awesome gear when i don't even have that much gold that is why i also said the player who gave to contract must pay.

Thank you all that thought it would be a good idea.
    L85 - 90 one shotting a random L50. Yes ofcourse, ganking hidden in "RP"