1. Hunter LF US based raiding guild

Hello my name is Shawn,

I am 30 and live in the Cleveland, Ohio area and I work in the IT field. I am new to this server and currently looking for a guild to raid with once WOTLK is released. Back when WOTLK was live I raided extensively in Naxx, OS, EOE, Ulduar, TOGC, and ICC. My guild cleared up to Vezax HM in Ulduar, and Anub HM in TOGC. I quit playing WoW about a month after the first ICC bosses unlocked (I had to focus on my senior year of college) so I did not get any HM experience in ICC. I played as a Hunter (both Survival and Marksmanship) back then and I plan to play the same class this time around as well. I may also consider playing a destro lock if needed. I am looking for a semi hardcore or hardcore guild that raids between 2-4 days a week. The raid hours must be Sunday through Thursday between 5pm and midnight Eastern Standard time. I cannot deviate from this time due to real life obligations so if your raid schedule falls outside of these times I will have to decline. I would rather play Horde but will also consider an Alliance guild if it is a good fit. I was always at the top of the DPS charts and was never "that guy" that was always dead due to not paying attention to mechanics, etc. If you think I would be a good fit for your guild and your guild would be a good fit for me please reply to this post or send me a PM. I hope to hear from you soon!
    Edited: October 10, 2015