1. no need for your lessons keep for you or for your son, i just fear about our exp and a market place can ruin the progrress.
    shuting down realm bcs of lack of funds can also ruin ur progress!!!!

2. Hehe the leveling rate is not that bad... You can get to 60 pretty fast to be honest... Will be more time as the cap get's raised :)
    You misunderstood me. I do have patience and have leveled many toons at x1 even when it was possible to level at a higher rate and transfer. My comment was meant for those who cant even be bothered to research the facts or even read the first post before they complain.

My initial complaint is about latecomers getting gear cheaper and the complete disregard for long time supporters vis a vis queue and unrecovered losses.
    Edited: October 19, 2015

3. Which is less likely to happen, if ever.
    The prices might seem a bit too high atm, as we're used to the old 23 coin prices, but they'll deal with it overtime, afterall the price is higher just to avoid getting BiS gear, but most people will donate even if it's for just one item, im pretty sure.
    Yea some TOC25hc, RS25hc and ICC25hc trinkets will still be donated for a LOT after server has all wotlk content released :)

4. One of the main reasons I started here was that people couldn't just donate full gear and own everyone without having a clue what they are doing. I don't know how much coins cost, but according to the other posters the prices are pretty high, so keep it as it is, if not higher.

5. And again you didn't search for it, did you saw the prices? One item is 100$, how much people do you think would donate to a full BiS?
    to be honest if stuff is going to be that expensive, I wouldnt mind if they gave full T8 gear on the marketplace. After all they are supporting the server for months.

6. to be honest if stuff is going to be that expensive, I wouldnt mind if they gave full T8 gear on the marketplace. After all they are supporting the server for months.
    Yea some TOC25hc, RS25hc and ICC25hc trinkets will still be donated for a LOT after server has all wotlk content released :)
    You do realise that it'll take minimum a year till all the content is released in normal mode, right? Leave away the heroic mode.

7. Add character level up please, i dont like to multi-box and i already have 2 toons (soon i`ll start 3rd) but i'd still like to instant level 1-2 characters for coins.

Edit: or at least x- to 60, and 6x to 70

8. Add character level up please, i dont like to multi-box and i already have 2 toons (soon i`ll start 3rd) but i'd still like to instant level 1-2 characters for coins.

Edit: or at least x- to 60, and 6x to 70
    Not going to happen.

9. Hello there guys.. i really hope anytime in the future name change will be available for coins.I can't really understand why its disabled since it will not hurt the realm in any aspect.If u make it for 10 coins u can make some bucks for maintance or smt else am i right?

10. First u talk about limiting Shadowmurnes on other servers = it failed, Then u talked about no marketplace on Lordaeron and agen u making the marketplace for this realm if u want Blizzlike server meby make it.

11. First u talk about limiting Shadowmurnes on other servers = it failed, Then u talked about no marketplace on Lordaeron and agen u making the marketplace for this realm if u want Blizzlike server meby make it.
    Pretty sure you did not read how the marketplace will work...

12. The reason i started on lord is all because of the non 'pay 2 win' bull****. Just put vanity items, mounts, pets in shop. No gear pls ...

13. Stop complaining about prices too high, this realm is supposed to be as close to blizzlike as it can get. This increased prices for items and removed other options you can buy from coins is the reason many players and I play here. Prices should be as high as possible, do not decrease prices let us enjoy the game as it is as much as we can, we dont want to see ****load of people running with OP gear with zero effort. If you wanna donate and kill people go do it on other realm, dont ruin this realm and keep prices UP as much as you can.

14. 62 coins for random blu crap lvl 78.....hemmmmm are u serious?

15. Hello there guys.. i really hope anytime in the future name change will be available for coins.I can't really understand why its disabled since it will not hurt the realm in any aspect.If u make it for 10 coins u can make some bucks for maintance or smt else am i right?
    Name change is paradise for ninjas and toxic people = bad idea.

First ... 71516171819 ... Last