1. New players, question about WotLK server and exp rates

My friend and I had an itch to play WotLK and after much research we decided upon Warmane. I had questions about the different servers, hopefully someone can help me out.

Lordaeron I've heard is a new 1x blizz-like WotLK server. I've heard the other WotLK servers (Ragnaros and Deathwing) don't have Ulduar working. Does Lordaeron have it working? And what are the other advantages to it?

Going along with that, what is the difference between Ragnaros and Deathwing? They're both similar in population.

Thanks in advanced, and I look forward to playing here!

2. First off, Welcome to warmane.

lord is indeed a 1x server. it's designed to be a hardcore progressive realm. you can read more about it here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....lm-Information. I'm not sure if ulduar is working on lord atm, but it will be in the future.

ragnaros and deathwing are both 7x servers, and there's no real difference between them.

3. Hey sgeepy,

In addition, the Lordaeron realm was just recently launched (less than a month ago) so i would strongly advise you to start on this realm. The Warmane staff will release content progressively. Right now, Lordaeron is like vanilla wow - level 60 cap. At the begging of november of this year, they will also release The Burning Crusade content, and, some time after that ( a couple of months), Wrath of the Litch King content.

You should also know, the Random Dungeon Finder is disabled on Lordaeron, in order for players to go out into the world more, explore, find each other, create groups and actually traveling to the dungeon's entrance.

Cheers !

4. Hey sgeepy,

In addition, the Lordaeron realm was just recently launched (less than a month ago) so i would strongly advise you to start on this realm. The Warmane staff will release content progressively. Right now, Lordaeron is like vanilla wow - level 60 cap. At the begging of november of this year, they will also release The Burning Crusade content, and, some time after that ( a couple of months), Wrath of the Litch King content.

You should also know, the Random Dungeon Finder is disabled on Lordaeron, in order for players to go out into the world more, explore, find each other, create groups and actually traveling to the dungeon's entrance.

Cheers !
    Wow, that seems like a pretty good concept. I was really hoping to play some WotLK, as I got my vanilla fix earlier with Nost, so I'm probably gonna go with Deathwing or Ragnaros.

Is the dungeon finder disabled on Deathwing and Ragnaros as well? Or just Lordaeron?

5. Wow, that seems like a pretty good concept. I was really hoping to play some WotLK, as I got my vanilla fix earlier with Nost, so I'm probably gonna go with Deathwing or Ragnaros.

Is the dungeon finder disabled on Deathwing and Ragnaros as well? Or just Lordaeron?
    lord will eventually get to wotlk content, so keep that in mind. and rdf is only disabled on lord.

6. I recently tried Deathwing realm. Coming from Lordaeron, i hit level 25 in 1h, and that's super fast for me.
    What turned me off though is that; there's no one in low level areas. I'm level 26 and saw only 3 players below 80. Wow.
    Everyone is sitting in Storwind in BiS gear, camping the AH.
    Queued in RDF , after about 90 min i gave up; there's no one doing low level dungeons.
    It's like a singleplayer game until high levels.

7. I recently tried Deathwing realm. Coming from Lordaeron, i hit level 25 in 1h, and that's super fast for me.
    What turned me off though is that; there's no one in low level areas. I'm level 26 and saw only 3 players below 80. Wow.
    Everyone is sitting in Storwind in BiS gear, camping the AH.
    Queued in RDF , after about 90 min i gave up; there's no one doing low level dungeons.
    It's like a singleplayer game until high levels.
    True Deathwing and especially Org/Sw/Dala are full of bis players (tons of donors with 0 skills) with their shiny mounts doing absolutely nothing, or not able to cooperate in pvp (bgs).
    However you should also consider, actually I learned it as well, that rdf is almost useless if you que alone, especially if you're only dps (hunter, lock, etc). For this reason most of players use /yell in major cities, or mostly ask for dgs/raids/premade in GLOBAL chat (type: /join global), but don't try to que for lvl <70 or even 75.
    Anyway ofc you waited 90 minutes for nothing..I mean you're lvl 26 playing a x5/x6 exp rate realm. High exp rate = faster lvl up = useless to do dungeons and better doing quests.
    For instance I poweleveled/boosted my alt from 1 to 70 in a single day and spending not more than 3-4 hours (had time).

If you want to do older dungeons better stay on Lordaeron like it was before the moltdown. In my opinion nowadays Deathwing is mostly a dps/wotlk achievs/gs race. Proof is that lots of players don't even know what's Molten Core or Blackwing Lair. and 70s twinking community is very small now. Plus very rare to see Explorer or Loremaster title around as very few ones are interested in that.
    Edited: October 15, 2015

8. ragnaros and deathwing are both 7x servers, and there's no real difference between them.
    Deathwing is 5k server. not 7x

9. DW and Ragnaros dead realms(confirmed) Achi point system such much.

Play Lordaeron or Frostwolf.Other realms empty.