1. Hey there , greetings here from Popesloth, Exitus and Stolagg! We apologize for the ganking ;)

BUT : Can you let us know which add ons you are using? We like your UI!

Thanks! See you next time!
    well, wodnered if you guys find this threat :>

here is my addons list:
    1) at the bottom - SpartanUI already combined with Bartender - disabled party/film efect modules and slash commnads /sui scale 0,6 and /sui popup all
    2) on left Recount in black colours and Doris PP font + Blizzard/Armory bars
    3) on right Omen same as above
    4) chat enhanced with Prat + black background
    5) immortal Quest Helper above chat with EveryQuest working inside of it
    6) small rectangle with my name and druid color - Grid 2 - extremly customizable raid frame - best i ever had, you can find how to get it looks like this somewhere on druid forum
    7) in the middle arcs showing my and target health- Ice Hud - a bit hard to customize at 1st but after reading all options very cool
    8) betwen arcs on bottom - Quartz - casting bar with extra bonuses like my buffs/debufs on target
    9) betwen arcs on top - DBM
    10) below arcs - Coolline - in minimized version of itself showing cooldowns icons slowly moving toward left
    11) Mik Scrollng Battle Text for those fancy numbers scrolling arount - everything is ready for use - only choose where you want scrolling areas
    12) Decursive above it for fast dispells
    13) Eklano Buff Bars on top right fo clean list of buffs/ debuffs
    14) everything with Titan Panel on top.
    15) Tidy Plates for all nameplates in game

also - Doris PP is my fav font in WoW (Prat gives you possibility to ise it). But i don't change MSBT basic font cos it's also cool.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

2. Just /wave to people, that disengages most hostility. If you try to avoid them and run away odds are you'll get killed, I just walk to their faces and wave to them. Also wave to low levels from opposite faction to show you mean no harm. If they wave back I might help em xD

3. I /spit on high levels sometimes to test their true colors and yes, I do get ganked quite often. People in my own level/below me I tend to just run up to, either greet or show I mean no harm by helping them killing a mob or two or start doing my own quest hence showing no interest in them whatsoever, in any way.

It usually works out just fine. In my opinion most people are relatively friendly here in terms of ganking/pvp more than other servers. When it comes to STV there are no rules, STV is ganking/pvp madness and we all know it, crying about it is just lel ^^

4. I always loved going prowl in kitty form on my druid and messing with lowbies when I saw them. Use /lick emotes and such. Never saw then fun in actually ganking them though, the true fun is in the FEAR of the gank ;)

Also, this song is the anthem for Alliance on Horde ganking:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86URGgqONvA

5. is funny how these things work, one week ago (you can see the date in the screenshots) Tifa, an officer from you guild "A few good men", was ganking lvls 20-30 for hours in tarren mill. i think you can start to find "the brave ppl" in your guild :)
    http://imgur.com/gwZWpiY
    http://imgur.com/nihL5LK

6. well, wodnered if you guys find this threat :>

here is my addons list:
    1) at the bottom - SpartanUI already combined with Bartender - disabled party/film efect modules and slash commnads /sui scale 0,6 and /sui popup all
    2) on left Recount in black colours and Doris PP font + Blizzard/Armory bars
    3) on right Omen same as above
    4) chat enhanced with Prat + black background
    5) immortal Quest Helper above chat with EveryQuest working inside of it
    6) small rectangle with my name and druid color - Grid 2 - extremly customizable raid frame - best i ever had, you can find how to get it looks like this somewhere on druid forum
    7) in the middle arcs showing my and target health- Ice Hud - a bit hard to customize at 1st but after reading all options very cool
    8) betwen arcs on bottom - Quartz - casting bar with extra bonuses like my buffs/debufs on target
    9) betwen arcs on top - DBM
    10) below arcs - Coolline - in minimized version of itself showing cooldowns icons slowly moving toward left
    11) Mik Scrollng Battle Text for those fancy numbers scrolling arount - everything is ready for use - only choose where you want scrolling areas
    12) Decursive above it for fast dispells
    13) Eklano Buff Bars on top right fo clean list of buffs/ debuffs
    14) everything with Titan Panel on top.
    15) Tidy Plates for all nameplates in game

also - Doris PP is my fav font in WoW (Prat gives you possibility to ise it). But i don't change MSBT basic font cos it's also cool.
    Thanks a lot for the UI!

First 123