1. exa<ctly, people pretend as if world pvp is so big and a major part of this game, while the good pvpers all stic to arenas and bgs while only ****bags go and gank lowbies and call it world pvp
    Oh yes, we all just picked the wrong faction. My friend plays an Alliance and never ever had the problem. Seems to me, as I play Horde and never go into the conflict first as I hate PvP, that all the stupid r*****ed d***s play the Alliance. And what meant my quoted fella is exactly their style, I have been attacked like thousand times, but never ever by the same level or by single player.

This forced PvP sucks exactly because it is forced. My first guild, with which I came here, returned to our previous server already just because of that. I sure like PvP - in BGs, arenas, or occasionally in the locations - like once a week. But being killed by groups of Alliance children, who acts like this because their penises are too small in real life, that's just not really something I would enjoy...

Warmane admins should at least consoder turning Lordaeron into the Normal server. My honest opinion.

2. first off, while pvp and pve realms are equally populated on Retail, Warmane doesnt have as big population. Also, people who have joined, joined a pvp realm. All realms are set to be PvP and are supposed to be that way. For times beyond counting during years Warmane (ex-Molten) have stated that they will not make pve realm. It's even in realm suggestion section (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-section-rules).
    On top of that I'd guess that there are these PvPers and PvErs that you see in this thread, however there is a large amount of people that dont post for single reason - they simply do not care. They are either used to PvP realms or it does not affect them enough.
    What that means? PvE realm is not a bad suggestion in basics, however problems come with how much population would be split and there are simply not enough people to populate a pve realm. About the suggestion to make it for coins that was earlier in the thread, it would make it like "all are equal, just some are more equal than others"... Which is probably the reason it wont even be considered. There is a line where it is ok to give stuff for coins and when it is... too far.

I am PvEr myself, most of the times I go to ICC there are Alliance players killing me, but I know that it is part of the game and while yes I do feel the bit of madness, I simply deal with it. I suggest you do the same.

3. If your argument is that another server will affect the population then why are you not advocating for fewer servers? If servers actually went away then more population would be forced into the remaining servers wouldn't that be a good thing from your perspective? But that statement isn't being made, I wonder why.

Could it be because the current array of servers seems to fit the needs and play-styles of the people who play on them? Dumping the WotLK servers would just lose that environment, getting rid of the MoP server would just lose that environment. And people play there, they want to play there. They chose it for that reason, give or take.

Didn't the population grow with the added servers? Couldn't it be said empirically that population just isn't a factor because it tends to match the availability?

I think the pvp crowd just wants everyone else to be forced into the cell with them and since Warmane is basically the only game in town* that is the only choice there is.

But lets not pretend this has anything to do with population.

*or is it?

4. All private server are pvp mostly and all have the same type of D-bag players. Its just how it is

5. While it would be nice, the Douchebags that only come to private servers to play some edgy class (Usually plate or rogue) and use it to camp lower levels and overall just ruin others experience make a big bulk of any server. They also donate for gear since they rarely join PvE or tolerate feeling inferior in PvP situations, so they also bring moneys

6. I'm not going to get involved in the discussion. Played WoW from release to WotLK, and these arguments were over there too, and they always end up the same way. Toxic, with neither side giving ground. All I will say is this:

I found this realm due to another realm that I normally play not being available right now. During the download I found this thread. I didn't realize that Warmane was a Pvp only server. So I probably won't be playing. Not dissing PvP players or PvE players, but it's simply my preference.

And to the point of the thread: I WOULD pay 20$ for the option to toggle off PvP or have a normal realm. Because that's how I like to play. You know the old saying, "Money talks, BS walks". I think a test like this would put the argument to rest once and for all. And perhaps bring in some extra income to a group of devs who deserve it.

7. I'm not going to get involved in the discussion. Played WoW from release to WotLK, and these arguments were over there too, and they always end up the same way. Toxic, with neither side giving ground. All I will say is this:

I found this realm due to another realm that I normally play not being available right now. During the download I found this thread. I didn't realize that Warmane was a Pvp only server. So I probably won't be playing. Not dissing PvP players or PvE players, but it's simply my preference.

And to the point of the thread: I WOULD pay 20$ for the option to toggle off PvP or have a normal realm. Because that's how I like to play. You know the old saying, "Money talks, BS walks". I think a test like this would put the argument to rest once and for all. And perhaps bring in some extra income to a group of devs who deserve it.
    You say you're not going to get involved in the discussion, however...you did by posting in this thread.

8. And to the point of the thread: I WOULD pay 20$ for the option to toggle off PvP or have a normal realm. Because that's how I like to play. You know the old saying, "Money talks, BS walks". I think a test like this would put the argument to rest once and for all. And perhaps bring in some extra income to a group of devs who deserve it.
    You wont be missed.

9. Before i read this topic i only killed lowbies like twice a week. However, after i read the pve carebear comments im gonna kill every single lowbie that i see. You guys are way too annoying, i hope warmane NEVER makes a pve server for u guys, u dont deserve it.

10. I'm all pvp, but what's the point in killing lowbies? I mean most people just want to enjoy the game and basically play a co-op game with friends and don't want to deal with someone they can't even touch. Not cool bro.

11. I'm not going to get involved in the discussion.
    *Revives a thread that's been inactive for half a year*

12. I'm all pvp, but what's the point in killing lowbies? I mean most people just want to enjoy the game and basically play a co-op game with friends and don't want to deal with someone they can't even touch. Not cool bro.
    I dont care if u want to co-op with your friend, if you're in the zone where i farm stuff or if i help my friend level im gonna kill you and your friend in order to make sure we get all the mobs/other stuff.

13. I dont care if u want to co-op with your friend, if you're in the zone where i farm stuff or if i help my friend level im gonna kill you and your friend in order to make sure we get all the mobs/other stuff.
    I didn't say I do it. And if you want to help your friend, fine, but all the times I've died was from just roaming/ganking enemies and not from farming or accompanying hordies. I don't care if some 80's kill me, but many others do. They just want to do 100% PVE and not worry about ganking. But I suppose if they'd create a PVE only realm, PVP ones would be low population...

14. The carebear tears are too much. I wish they'd just make a damn carebear server so the people on the PvP servers can either deal with it or gtfo and go PvE.

First ... 210111213 Last