1. Once you're hit and expertise capped, how would you gem a 5kgs shaman? Should I put haste gems on blue and yellow sockets and +20ap+10haste on red sockets?
    Give link to your armory so we can see better your situation and help you.

2. It should be good to change your talents a bit by dropping 3 points from Ancestral Knowledge and putting them into Enhancing Totems. Not only that it will provide you with slightly more attack power and melee critical raiting with your current gear but also it is unique shaman buff to the raid providing ~25 more strength and agility. It should be good to change your relic with Bizuri's Totem of Shattered Ice as fast as possible. Herkuml War Token is one of your BiS trinkets and at this point it's better to spend 90 frost emblems for Relic and Trinket rather than a piece of T10. Also if this is your main toon and you really aim for improvement you should consider changing Mining with Jewelcrafting, BS or Tailoring as options but Jewelcrafting is the best second profession providing the most consistent damage. Change your Glyph of Lighting Bolt with Feral Spirits since it's more damage per use in comparison with Lighting Bolt increase damage by glyph you will do for 3 mins ( the cooldown of Feral Spirits). GoFS is worth about 180 dps while GoLB is about 130 dps. Put +23 haste enchant on your back because you are missing it.
    Keep in mind that currently you have 2 trinkets giving you huge amount of expertise and hit which means that once you change them you have to regem probably all of your gear.
    Your gems are fine this is what actually Enhsim simulated as best option for you. Good Luck mate! :)
    Edited: August 2, 2021

3. Enha is my offspec but I'm interested in it, I'm main healer, so getting the trinket and relic will take sometime. The reason why I didn't enchant the back is because it's a ****ty one, but I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna make changes on the glyph and talents as you said. Thank you very much!

4. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

Decent gear, curious what people would change around, bar trinkets/t10 pieces.

Also, hit stacking vs haste stacking = what wins? BIS guide suggests hit, while other guides suggest haste.

5. Also, hit stacking vs haste stacking = what wins? BIS guide suggests hit, while other guides suggest haste.
    Hit until melee crit cap then haste.

6. Hit until melee crit cap then haste.
    thanks man. I'm pretty useless with this; would I figure this out with enhsim? Can't seem to find a working DL link.

For what it's worth, I'm on 517 hit atm (15.77% melee and 19.71% spell), with 33% crit chance unbuffed. http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    Edited: August 8, 2021

7. I use RAWR for crit cap and Enhsim for dps checks with gear

8. Hit until melee crit cap then haste.
    Can you explain that? My sham is ap+haste gemmed, so in which point should I go for hit? My sham is hit and expertised capped, but I don't understand that "hit until melee crit cap". Ty in advance.

9. Hello there!

This is my first enhancement shaman, and I'm on the Frostmourne server. I got really lucky getting gear for my character, and decided to give it a whirl. I am decently geared, and I'm following the spell rotation listed in the original post. However, my DPS is terrible. Can anyone give me a suggestion/help with my situation?

Link to armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary

10. I see you have 22 expertise, and the cap is 26.

11. Can you explain that? My sham is ap+haste gemmed, so in which point should I go for hit? My sham is hit and expertised capped, but I don't understand that "hit until melee crit cap". Ty in advance.
    When u are raid buffed u need 368 hit rating to reach the spell hit cap of 17%.
    The problem with such a low amount of hit is that ur melee crit cap(MCC) is around 71%
    Now when u are BiS geared, fully raid buffed and the elemental devastation talent is up u have a melee crit chance of around 75% which means that u are 4% over the melee crit cap.
    In this case it is worth to get additional hit to increase the melee crit cap(MCC) to 75%.

12. Get another good trinket so you can change Fire Ember. Also, change Fire Nova glyph for Feral Spirit.

13. When u are raid buffed u need 368 hit rating to reach the spell hit cap of 17%.
    The problem with such a low amount of hit is that ur melee crit cap(MCC) is around 71%
    Now when u are BiS geared, fully raid buffed and the elemental devastation talent is up u have a melee crit chance of around 75% which means that u are 4% over the melee crit cap.
    In this case it is worth to get additional hit to increase the melee crit cap(MCC) to 75%.
    I'm really interested in learning more about enha, can I ask you on PM to go in-depth about it?

First ... 111920212223 Last