1. Pvp Help

Hi
    I want to ask you whic class is the best in terms of pvp for lordaeron.
    Thank you in advance.

2. This is a very broad question and it is very difficult to answer to. You haven't provide any info so it would be very helpful to provide some like what is your previous experience in wow (if any) or in any other role playing game , what are your preferences in terms of a role - are we talking about melee damage, ranged damage, healer … or are we talking about what are the most buffed classes in the current patch.
    The most important aspect to your class selection is personal preference - if you don’t enjoy playing a particular class then I am afraid you are gonna get bored with it very quickly.

3. Yes sorry,i should be more specific.I'm asking about the most op dps classe,no care if they are ranged or meelee.

4. Melee - In terms of both damage and survivability - retribution paladin, in terms of pure damage - (bis) arms warrior and unholy death knight.
    Ranged - arcane mage, destruction warlock and marksmanship hunter.
    (Note that , depending on your class/spec, rogues, shadow priests and feral druids can be very tough opponents if played correctly)

5. ^ this
    plus you should say what class you think you would like to play