1. Dungeon Finder

Can someone PLEASE explain this logic to me?

Disabling a service that makes the game more convenient? "/1 level 15 rdps LFG deadmines" is not fun, and walking to the instances is only memorable because it's tedious. It's not social. If people want to be social, they will form levelling groups in the forums and they WILL TALK TO EACH OTHER - forcing people to organise this **** themselves doesn't get them talking, it just pisses people off.

PLEASE give Lordaeron the dungeon finder, or if you must, a group finding service like WoD has for world bosses and dailies and stuff. General and global chat is no way to form groups.

2. Well the explanation and logic of disabling of RDF has been stated before so... I think it's posted by mods in the general PTR info thread somewhere... Afaik it was a administration decision (the staff) who decided not to have it inside the game. Some like it without rdf some don't. Besides RDF actually came in ICC patch and their releasing in progressively soooo.... You would not have RDF regardless.

3. The logic is we don't want RDF on Lordaeron.

If you want RDF, we have other servers with it.
    If you want Lordaeron, you'll have to do without RDF.

4. The logic is we don't want RDF on Lordaeron.

This is a great answer!

5. porknbeans
    Dungeon Finder

Can someone PLEASE explain this logic to me?

Disabling a service that makes the game more convenient? "/1 level 15 rdps LFG deadmines" is not fun, and walking to the instances is only memorable because it's tedious. It's not social. If people want to be social, they will form levelling groups in the forums and they WILL TALK TO EACH OTHER - forcing people to organise this **** themselves doesn't get them talking, it just pisses people off.

PLEASE give Lordaeron the dungeon finder, or if you must, a group finding service like WoD has for world bosses and dailies and stuff. General and global chat is no way to form groups.

Originally Posted by Obnoxious
    The logic is we don't want RDF on Lordaeron.

This is a great answer!

6. The logic is we don't want RDF on Lordaeron.

The thing is that the quality of deathwing rdf at least is really poor. 4 dungeons are uncompletable (including hor because it always bugs after a wipe and Jaina stops clearing the walls. The chance to wipe there is huge,especially with randoms. ) The queue itself bugs out if you change zones while in queue or invite someone to party while in queue.

I personally started on lordaeron because of the fact that it was advertised as the server with the most blizzlike experience in terms of content. So far it's absolutely amazing and we always laugh with friends that you can actually share quests. Encountered only 3 uncompletable quests so far, but I'm sure staff are working on those.

That aside think about it - with the population of Lordaeron nobody would EVER not be in a dungeon. Everyone will be 60 in a really short time and the economy will already be skewed because of the influx from the random rewards. Good call from staff on this one.