1. Tank on MoP realm?

Hello guys, I am about to start leveling my character on MoP realm, and it will be tank role. So I need Your help, question is simple. I need information which tank spec is well developed,whit minimum bugs, and actually can tank end game content avoiding bug of that specialization?

2. Hello!

All of them are in a playable state. There are no gamebreaking bugs regarding tanks.
    I like to play Monk tanks since they are fastly different in terms of mechanics. They currently have the highest DPS output despite Vengeance not working.
    They only downside to Monks currently is that Stagger calculation is broken. You can only stagger physical attacks (melee attacks) done to you instead of melee attacks AND physical abilities of bosses. This means that such abilities will just hit harder as they are intended to.
    Eg. Horridon Triple Puncture, Tortos Snapping bite, Lei Shen Decapitate

The good thing about the un-scripted stagger is that it forces you to play better and more alert than other tanks meaning that you need to use your cooldowns wisely.

Also the stat weight changes due to the fact that Warmane is not able to fix this issue to this date.

3. as minimiri said monk tank is good we have 1 in our guild and when we have guild raid im just impressed how good dps have tank monk :)
    all tank classes work normal so there is no problem with tanks i have war tank because they can survive lot of damage and then when needed i can change to dps spec where warrior is one of best dps on this server so :D