1. Vlaar's Leathworking Outlet!

You probably heard me yelling like insane in Orgrimar, selling only the leather of finest quality at the absolutely best price, also giving outstanding discounts, which will make my price cheap even in comparison to eastern-Euro prostitute.

I offer nearly all LW services WAY cheaper than anyone else, and specially AH. I am the true capitalist at heart, i offer you unique chance to fight the AH prices and save your money while getting outstanding items so cheap, ITS NEARLY FREE! On big ticket items, such as saronite obtained recipes, i give up to 3k gold discounts on AH price, plus you will get a small gift.

I also offer very special discounts for Female Taurens, Blue Eyed Orcs and dark haired Blood Elves.

If you need to know anything, contact me in game - Vlaar.

2. You probably heard me yelling like insane in Orgrimar, selling only the leather of finest quality at the absolutely best price, also giving outstanding discounts, which will make my price cheap even in comparison to eastern-Euro prostitute.

I offer nearly all LW services WAY cheaper than anyone else, and specially AH. I am the true capitalist at heart, i offer you unique chance to fight the AH prices and save your money while getting outstanding items so cheap, ITS NEARLY FREE! On big ticket items, such as saronite obtained recipes, i give up to 3k gold discounts on AH price, plus you will get a small gift.

I also offer very special discounts for Female Taurens, Blue Eyed Orcs and dark haired Blood Elves.

If you need to know anything, contact me in game - Vlaar.
    Thanks vara ill keep it in mind. :D

3. Ill give you special 100% discount for being Welsh GM of "Is a dribbla" guild. :D