1. Dungeon Fiinder - asking again because difference voices

Hello community, i want to know one thing. I already asked here about DF, why its disabled, and it will be enabled when 3.3.5/lich king content will be release....

Previously random ppl answering me NO ! There will be no DF. Okay... ;/

Today i watching some streamer from lorderoean "Mensa11" who said:

"
    Mensa11: dungeon finder came with patch 3.3.2
    Mensa11: so prettymuch then they release 3.3.5 wotlk
    Mensa11: then we get dungeon finder
    "

Now im confuse. No one administrator/moderato/another big person cant answer -_- ?
    Lets answer this by person ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or... create sticky Topic when Admins say clearly NO for DF. Because Lordareon Realm Infos can be edited.

2. Thanks, i need that :).

But still cant undrstand that ;/. Im sure when somebody will just exp second or third character he will be nervous because he have to doing again quests...
    Edited: October 28, 2015

3. Hello community, i want to know one thing. I already asked here about DF, why its disabled, and it will be enabled when 3.3.5/lich king content will be release....

Previously random ppl answering me NO ! There will be no DF. Okay... ;/

Today i watching some streamer from lorderoean "Mensa11" who said:

"
    Mensa11: dungeon finder came with patch 3.3.2
    Mensa11: so prettymuch then they release 3.3.5 wotlk
    Mensa11: then we get dungeon finder
    "

Now im confuse. No one administrator/moderato/another big person cant answer -_- ?
    Lets answer this by person ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ or... create sticky Topic when Admins say clearly NO for DF. Because Lordareon Realm Infos can be edited.

wut

4. They won't enable it. For some reason, they think afk running to a dungeon on your mount, or the 30 seconds it takes you to walk from the summoning stone after they summon you are immersive or "memorable".

The only memorable thing right now is the amount of pointless lvl 60 ganking.

5. Yeah... You might think it's fun now.

Wait until you are 80 and trying to grind 500 emblems and people are looking for astronomical amount of gear score to join dungeon parties on chat; you will be wishing you had RDF to get a freaking party for your alts

I don't understand why we have to keep it disabled at 80. RDF was a quality of life change, wotlk was the most played expansion and it peaked at ICC for a reason, things were done correctly, RDF was an improvement, we aren't talking about casual raid finder and free tier sets...

At least we will have heirlooms at 80, right? Because if we don't, I will never level an alt

6. Seriously... It's clearly stated by officials that Dungeon Finder is "disable and is not planed to be enable". Period.

I love RDF, and I really would like to see it too. But that's a developper choice. That's their vision and we have to respect it.
    Same goes for heirlooms / PvE realm. I'd like that too, but it's not going to happen.

How I see this post :

"Mummy, can I have sweets ?"
    - No son, you can't

"But... Mummy, I want SWEETS !"
    - I said you won't have

"Muuuuuuuuuummy, I don't understand, did you say I could have sweets ?"
    - ...... ...... .......

*cry and scream*
    "I WAAAAAAANT SWEEEEEEEETS"
    - *slap the little bastard*

7. It must be why pvp is horrible on this realm. free and fast insta queue's to multiple battlegrounds for everyone.

8. Wish threads like these just vanished and never seen the light of day again. Hell, even a topic including something rdf based should be impossible to create! xD

9. Wish threads like these just vanished and never seen the light of day again. Hell, even a topic including something rdf based should be impossible to create! xD
    Well then you should apply for a visa to north korea, you will find similar people to yourself over there. We both benefit from this

10. 10 bucks there will be RDF sooner or later on Lord (but rather later on).
    but it wont happen ealier than LK25Hc weekly farm on this realm...

so not in next year :>