1. Am I the only one?

I've looked over quite a few guides to Fury warriors and I never see anyone talking about how incredibly useful pre-potting is.

Am I the only one who uses http://wotlk.openwow.com/item=40093 right before combat starts? That way you get a cool-down timer and you are able to use that potion again in 2 mins.

I've been to many raids and I've never seen Fury warriors do this...that potion literally gives Fury Warriors 97 attack power for 4 mins ( if you pre-pot) and it STACKS with Flask of the endless rage.

All you need is 3 points in "Armored to the Teeth" talent.

2. Why would you pick that when you can pick a haste potion which far outscales the Indestructible in terms of DPS?

3. Why would you pick that when you can pick a haste potion which far outscales the Indestructible in terms of DPS?
    How? Indestuctible Potion = 2 mins of 97 attack power, Potion of Speed is 15 secs of 500 Haste.

4. This is really only feasible DBS and LK anyways, but it certainly is a nifty trick.

Edit: Oh, I misread what you said. In general, Potion of Speed > Indestructible Potion, because you get more overall stat value out of the haste pot, not to mention greater synergy with your trinket procs. What you can do with Indestructible Potion is pop it 1 minute in advance, pop a haste pot just before the pull when it comes off again, and then you still get your second haste pot use later on.

Fury Warriors in general on Warmane are ****ing disappointing. It seems like something like 95% of them don't understand it's their responsibility to stack Sunder in the absence of a Prot Warrior, and Prot Warriors are basically always absent. The "I'm at 100% arp cap bro" and then refusal to listen to what I'm saying that I get from every single one of them is quite frankly one of the reasons I despise pugging.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

5. "Using an Indestructible Potion as the pre-pot is arguably more effective even when using Heroism or Bloodlust at the start of the fight for two reasons. First, it ensures that a minimum percentage of the potion coverage is wasted from non-combat time. Secondly, for a Potion of Speed to become better than an Indestructible Potion, it must be stacked with other high DPS-yielding cooldowns throughout the majority of the potion duration."

Got ^ this out of wowhead from a 2010 thread.

6. Well then that person was incorrect. I just double-checked with Rawr and yeah, Haste pots are the superior choice of potion.

Also,

Secondly, for a Potion of Speed to become better than an Indestructible Potion, it must be stacked with other high DPS-yielding cooldowns throughout the majority of the potion duration.
    This is its typical use anyways. Your pre-pot obviously lines up with Deathwish and your trinket procs. Your 2nd use should then be with your second Deathwish, as that's around when DBW will proc for the again too.

7. Insane Strength Potions.

120 str for 15 seconds.

8. You shouldn't ever pre pot because it will actually make your dps WORSE believe it or not.

Prepot has been linked with

altered senses (for example, seeing brighter colors)
    altered sense of time
    changes in mood
    impaired body movement
    difficulty with thinking and problem-solving
    impaired memory

All of which can affect your ability to play your class to its best

9. Insane Strength Potions.

120 str for 15 seconds.
    This is actually far inferior to both other potion choices being discussed xD.